New Manga Editor Membergroup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2S4

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
56
Reaction score
7
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Madagascar
Yosh !!

I'd like to receive the Manga Editor status :amuse I'm
a founder and the boss of a young team MGT

All our Edited Mangas in English and French are here >> Visit Us

Thanx !! :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yosh !!

I'd like to receive the Manga Editor status :amuse I'm
a founder and the boss of a young team MGT

All our Edited Mangas in English and French are here >> Visit Us

Thanx !! :p
Sorry, you don't meet the requirements. Out of the 4 Edited Mangas you have posted at MH, two of them weren't cleaned by your group. You used other people's cleans to make International versions, which doesn't count towards the rules. Read here from the first post:

EDIT: As for International Manga Editors, you'll be accepted into the group ONLY if you do the cleans yourselves, not just typesetting using other groups' scans.
So, two of the scans you posted count towards the five MQs you need. Reapply when you've posted five or more.
 

vensu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello, I'm a member of manga-sketchbook, null and the founder of Blackout...
As for the releases, I should've reached 50 vols scanned, 30 translated and 20 edited (I dun really count this kind of thing, just to give you an idea) and I'm the head project of around 14 projects.
May I have the Manga Editor status?
Thanks
 

shaman-king

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Where do i go to ask Manga Editors to scan samurai deeper kyo, genesis stopped at like volume 17 or so and this series is way to good to just be dropped like that, PLEASE let somebody pick this up.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Where do i go to ask Manga Editors to scan samurai deeper kyo, genesis stopped at like volume 17 or so and this series is way to good to just be dropped like that, PLEASE let somebody pick this up.
Try here I think XD
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
may i get the Manga Editor status again?

i was a real noob when i had the status and so i let bax change it back to international translator...

but now i'm nearly only doing scans...
i'm with binktopia btw...

there shouldn't be a problem about the amount of Edited Mangas or anything...
my xxxholic scans alone should be sufficient...

anyway, please change it, and i'll promise to not ask for changing back to international translator
again :p

thx in advance...
 

rolobio

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just released my second HQ Naruto chapter! I believe I meet all the requirements for Manga Editor status.
 
Last edited:

fleshcut

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
108
Reaction score
156
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can i get it here
is my release
 

rolobio

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry I forgot to include links to my releases:

Forum Link: 397 398
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I just released my second HQ Naruto chapter! I believe I meet all the requirements for Manga Editor status.

The two releases I have done are in my signature.

Forum Link: 397 398
Done. When you release more Edited Mangas, we can create a forum to keep your archive.

can i get it here
is my release
Wrong link, but I figured it out. You're from endless-abyss. I added you as a moderator to your scan forum as well.
 

Xeperu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
Netherlands
Xeperu
Binktopia Working on various projects, Hunter X Hunter, Psyren, new upcoming projects.
SoSexyScans (Working on Deadman Wonderland HQ and Lucky Star Pocket Traveller MQ)
Moob-Manga Hito-Hira, Wolf Road (h-doujin, nfsw)

Not keeping track of number of releases, should easily meet requirements
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Xeperu
Binktopia Working on various projects, Hunter X Hunter, Psyren, new upcoming projects.
SoSexyScans (Working on Deadman Wonderland HQ and Lucky Star Pocket Traveller MQ)
Moob-Manga Hito-Hira, Wolf Road (h-doujin, nfsw)

Not keeping track of number of releases, should easily meet requirements
Can someone from Binktopia or S^3 vouch for you?
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
Yeah, Xeperu is part of Binktopia's crew.

You can check that anyway here or here.




Well, I'll also submit myself for the Manga Editor membergroup.
Working in Binktopia in various projects (like One Piece, Monster Hunter...).
Also released a chapter of Muddy, worked with J.A.C. Group (Tegami Bachi) and also in my spanish Edited Manga group (21st Century Boys, Vinland Saga currently; One Piece and UDDUP some time ago).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xeperu

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, Xeperu is part of Binktopia's crew.

You can check that anyway here or here.




Well, I'll also submit myself for the Manga Editor membergroup.
Working in Binktopia in various projects (like One Piece, Monster Hunter...).
Also released a chapter of Muddy, worked with J.A.C. Group (Tegami Bachi) and also in my spanish Edited Manga group (21st Century Boys, Vinland Saga currently; One Piece and UDDUP some time ago).
and
http://read.mangashare.com/Claymore/chapter-078/page029.html
 
Last edited:

Lutris

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I'm Lutris, Lead Translator and Raw Provider for So Sexy Scans, better known as S^3.

Xeperu's been with us for quite some time, starting as a cleaner, then moving to editing, TSing, and general management for a while.

Consider him vouched for with shining credentials.
 

Alan Smithee

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
119
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to request Manga Editor status... if for no other reason than potentially it could be a very cool colour!

I've released 2 HQ chapters of Peace MAker one of Shibatora and like 4 volumes of Rookies... I think that meets the requirement!?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You need to post up links, to verify that you've done them.
 

Alan Smithee

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
119
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Really?! Lazy, lazy I'm too lazy... (the threads aint that hard to find either my last few threads made are all releases) ahh, well I shall maybe post links tomorrow.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, Xeperu is part of Binktopia's crew.

You can check that anyway here or here.




Well, I'll also submit myself for the Manga Editor membergroup.
Working in Binktopia in various projects (like One Piece, Monster Hunter...).
Also released a chapter of Muddy, worked with J.A.C. Group (Tegami Bachi) and also in my spanish Edited Manga group (21st Century Boys, Vinland Saga currently; One Piece and UDDUP some time ago).
Xeperu is done...also, you should know damnz that if you want your usergroup switched from Intl Translator to Manga Editor that you can't flip-flop back and forth as you wish. Choose one of the other and stick with it alright?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You need to post up links, to verify that you've done them.
No she doesn't, we can determine what threads she's started in the Edited Manga section rather easily. Please don't give directives to other members unless you're absolutely sure what you're talking about hatsu-kun, thank you.

Really?! Lazy, lazy I'm too lazy... (the threads aint that hard to find either my last few threads made are all releases) ahh, well I shall maybe post links tomorrow.
No, no need. I can find them. I'll go ahead with it.

Okay, done. When you post more Edited Mangas here, we'll give you your own archive board too.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top