New Manga Editor Membergroup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofDice

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
505
Reaction score
454
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just released my 5th chapter (FT 88) as a cleaner with Noizy Edited Mangas with a 6th one on the way either today or tomorrow. Both FT releases were high MQ (imho), and I am sure all 3 TWOGK chapters are MQ. I will drag in Janu to vouch for me when he wakes up. :P
 
Last edited:

janu_onliners

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
215
Reaction score
62
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Yeah make him become Manga Editor like me even his cleaning better than me XD
 

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
568
Reaction score
690
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Last edited:

slimpickins

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
109
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want me some seafoam green letters too!! So um I'm a Manga Editor. Not sure how many scans I've posted here, but it has been more then five.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Done for everyone above

Keep up the good works :)
 

slimpickins

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
109
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oooh, its purdy now

thank you
 

CupofDice

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
505
Reaction score
454
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks Bax. Glad green won too.
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
I PMed xi0 some time ago after seeing his reply on my petition, so I guess he's away for some time. Anyway, I'd like to request the Manga Editor title, since I'm not an active Int Translator anymore and all I do is scanlate nowadays; I know I can't change my title whenever I feel like, I won't be changing it anymore.

Hope it's possible.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Binky

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
132
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
I PMed xi0 some time ago after seeing his reply on my petition, so I guess he's away for some time. Anyway, I'd like to request the Manga Editor title, since I'm not an active Int Translator anymore and all I do is scanlate nowadays; I know I can't change my title whenever I feel like, I won't be changing it anymore.

Hope it's possible.
If it's needed (Probably not, since you've already spoken to xi0, but anyway...), I'll vouch, damnz has certainly done more for Binktopia in recent times than myself (To my shame. :() and has also worked with JAC I think.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Done that one too
 

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
205
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would like to request that thsv and mikesc88 get scanalotor status. They work for me.
 

Mikessc88

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey I will post here to confirm my existance, also to confirm my application for Manga Editor status. I clean in Mr.Deaths group
 

Mr. Death

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
205
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey I will post here to confirm my existance, also to confirm my application for Manga Editor status. I clean in Mr.Deaths group
"Mister Death smacks Mikessc88"

What do you mean Mr.Death's group, you should use its proper name
The J.A.C.!!!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Both are done now.
 

Xiphias

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
93
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
criteria:

2. You have to submit either 5 MQ Edited Mangas or 2 HQ Edited Mangas.

If you feel like you fit any of these criteria, feel free to post here and one of the admins will place you in the membergroup. Thanks.
NCIS, I'm sure I've posted Shion releases here and ggpx posts the Kamen Teacher releases. I'm going to start posting our releases here more often, probably all of our releases if I'm not swamped.
 

Tobi Uchiha

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
331
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I d'like to vouche for Gradonil_Ral, he's working for the helz0ne group and has done quite much stuff.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Both are done :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top