Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter: October 4th) | Page 156 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter: October 4th)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

NPoT got the cover of this month's SQ.

I just realised I never changed this thread's title whoops.
So, it is colored now. Interesting why Konomi decided this time to do it.

Based on Cover, Seems like Mares still relies on his Sniping Paralysis skills.

I wonder if Seda will show stronger showing than Mares. Or Mares will show that he is the second strongest Spain Hser.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
So, it is colored now. Interesting why Konomi decided this time to do it.

Based on Cover, Seems like Mares still relies on his Sniping Paralysis skills.

I wonder if Seda will show stronger showing than Mares. Or Mares will show that he is the second strongest Spain Hser.
Well, to be fair, his sniping skills seemed so OP that I wonder how the non-pro non-ryoga players might beat it in Singles at all. And the pro pretty much get the pass "because they are pro" rather than actually having a counter to it.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, to be fair, his sniping skills seemed so OP that I wonder how the non-pro non-ryoga players might beat it in Singles at all. And the pro pretty much get the pass "because they are pro" rather than actually having a counter to it.
It is easy actually imo.

Method 1: Adjust your rocket grip to avoid paralysis spot

Now, if the shot is too fast

Method 2: Hold the rocket upside down. And use the handle to return it. (How Yuki Countered Sanada's Rai)

And lastly

Method 3: Just alternate between hands like Ohmagari or Yuki's Mirage Mirror.

(I am not sure how difficult in their world to be ambidextrous or at least both hands being capable in tennis)

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It is easy actually imo.

Method 1: Adjust your rocket grip to avoid paralysis spot

Now, if the shot is too fast

Method 2: Hold the rocket upside down. And use the handle to return it. (How Yuki Countered Sanada's Rai)

And lastly

Method 3: Just alternate between hands like Ohmagari or Yuki's Mirage Mirror.

(I am not sure how difficult in their world to be ambidextrous or at least both hands being capable in tennis)
It's probably pretty difficult. There's like 4 confirmed ambidextrous players. Ryoms who is a lefty and is weaker with his right. Kai who's the same. Yuki who required intense rehab and did it on accident. And Ohmagari who's mastered it as a specialty. There's also Kite, but we don't know if he's effective at it, but given that Ohmagari hinted at him uaing 3 rackets, we can assume Ohmagari crash coursed him into mastering 2, but his perfect balance is implied to have been critical in using it, plus he may have already been ambidextrous since he taught Kai the Viking Horn.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It's probably pretty difficult. There's like 4 confirmed ambidextrous players. Ryoms who is a lefty and is weaker with his right. Kai who's the same. Yuki who required intense rehab and did it on accident. And Ohmagari who's mastered it as a specialty. There's also Kite, but we don't know if he's effective at it, but given that Ohmagari hinted at him uaing 3 rackets, we can assume Ohmagari crash coursed him into mastering 2, but his perfect balance is implied to have been critical in using it, plus he may have already been ambidextrous since he taught Kai the Viking Horn.
Tristan and Timothe iirc are naturally ambidextrous.

Maybe they can counter Mars

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand

• Continuing from the previous chapter, it turns out that Marui wasn't actually handling two rackets at once. Rather, Kite quietly moved behind Marui to make it appear like Marui was dual-wielding. It turns out that Kite hasn't been able to master Ohmagari's style of Nitouryuu, so Marui came up with the idea of Kite acting as Marui's shadow to create an Okinawa-style dual-wielding technique.

Judging from this I probably say Kite isn't that good with it yet.

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Continuing from the previous chapter, it turns out that Marui wasn't actually handling two rackets at once. Rather, Kite quietly moved behind Marui to make it appear like Marui was dual-wielding. It turns out that Kite hasn't been able to master Ohmagari's style of Nitouryuu, so Marui came up with the idea of Kite acting as Marui's shadow to create an Okinawa-style dual-wielding technique.

Judging from this I probably say Kite isn't that good with it yet.
Even funnier, and further evidence that it's hard to learn Nitoryu

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
No raws yet?

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
So Zeus knew Seda from the past interesting. Their getting dominated but seems Seda unlocked a ridiculous power up so he should win this set.

Friss

Reaction score
Country
United States
411 summary
4 years ago Zeus was at a greek training camp and there was an elementary student that was a bit of a loner and kept to himself. He had a squirrel he would chase around. Once the older children found out they went and killed the squirrel by serving pebbles at it. Seda then turns angry and returning the same to the older students and Zeus steps in to stop him. Seda is expelled from the school and disappears. Zeus reveals Seda's real name Sedah (Hades backwards)

Kintarou continues to be immune to the mass hypnosis while Ohmagari had ear plugs to drown out the sound of the spain chants in 410.

Japan goes up 5-0 in the second set.

Seda enters Muga no Kochi, Fuji wonders if he is just like Echizen when pushed beyond his limits.

Final page is wondering with Nanjirou as coach is all of spain just like Echizen?

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Man hoping Mares redeems himself disappointed in him.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ohmagari/Kin destroyed Seda/Mares, it’s a shame that it was almost a double bagel, Seda seems to have unlocked a gigantic powerup, Fuji seemed shocked when he saw it. But it looks like regular Muga to me?

I wonder what Ohmagari and the rest were saying when Kin scored with TnK+clones.

For now I expect Spain to make a comeback, Mares seems to have been holding back, maybe for Seda to unlock this new aura? I wonder why in the last page we can see baby Ryoma with Nanjirou.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

411 summary
4 years ago Zeus was at a greek training camp and there was an elementary student that was a bit of a loner and kept to himself. He had a squirrel he would chase around. Once the older children found out they went and killed the squirrel by serving pebbles at it. Seda then turns angry and returning the same to the older students and Zeus steps in to stop him. Seda is expelled from the school and disappears. Zeus reveals Seda's real name Sedah (Hades backwards)

Kintarou continues to be immune to the mass hypnosis while Ohmagari had ear plugs to drown out the sound of the spain chants in 410.

Seda enters Muga no Kochi, Fuji wonders if he is just like Echizen when pushed beyond his limits.

Final page is wondering with Nanjirou as coach is all of spain just like Echizen?
Oh wow, Muga is back after so long! Wonder if Seda will unlock TnK?

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I'll be pleasant surprised if Seda unlocks all 3 doors.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

411 summary

Are you gonna do the other 2 chapters?

Animariano

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
What a beating Japan is giving to Spain. These chapters felt a little rushed. Perhaps we are facing the shortest game in the final. The truth is that Mares turned out to be disappointing.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
What a beating Japan is giving to Spain. These chapters felt a little rushed. Perhaps we are facing the shortest game in the final. The truth is that Mares turned out to be disappointing.
I don’t think Spain is gonna lose D2. Maybe Mares held back so Seda could evolve faster, I doubt Mares doesn’t have more things up his sleeve.

Seda will possibly unlock all three does, but regular Muga at this point should be a walk in the park for Kin and Ohmagari, unless Seda can magically achieve more auras they’re done for.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I agree Mares is a disappointment hoping he has a comeback.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Guys, you are not getting it.

This is bad news for Japan.

This means Spain will comeback and win.

Didnt you saw Mares smile at the end.

He is holding back I am assuming

Imagine if after Japan winning first set 6-0, then leading the second set 5-0 .

Spain will comeback and win it all. That will hurt a lot on Japan's Morale.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Guys, you are not getting it.

This is bad news for Japan.

This means Spain will comeback and win.

Didnt you saw Mares smile at the end.

He is holding back I am assuming

Imagine if after Japan winning first set 6-0, then leading the second set 5-0 .

Spain will comeback and win it all. That will hurt a lot on Japan's Morale.
Hope your right about Mares holding back.