Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter: October 4th) | Page 120 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter: October 4th)

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Yeah. So what is Ultimate Quality QP Power?

Like 12???. Lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

S1: Tokugawa
S2: Ryoma
S3: Atobe(?) (I really hope it is Kintarou though)

Doubles is the one which is unpredictable.

Fuji, I thinl will play in the Finals. But who will be his partner?

Tanegashima and Shiraishi I think will pair up. But I am not sure they will particiapte in Finals. So, they will lose. But to Whom???

Kite and The Negotiation Guy looks like will fight too. Or maybe ohmagari. We saw him too.

The only character I am sure now that will play in doubles in the Finals is Fuji. And Maybe Kite?
Why Kin in S3? I really think he'll choose what ever Ryoma does which will probably be S2 so we finally get their match. And that Spain MS gives off Atobe vibes.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why Kin in S3? I really think he'll choose what ever Ryoma does which will probably be S2 so we finally get their match. And that Spain MS gives off Atobe vibes.
Well, I have no problem if it will be Atobe VS Prison Man in S3.

I want to see how Atobe evolve to the point that he can force Yukimura in a very long tiebreaker.

If S3 will be played First though, I expect him to lose to Spain's Mser Prison Man.

But for the rankings Matches, I wonder if he will play against, and will beat Irie.

You guys fine of Atobe beating the Mysterious Irie?

SetsuTheYena

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Man, I am curious about the spanish prison guy 😂 What he in for? Being too good at tennis? Can it even be legal for him to play in a tournament, if he’s supposed to be in jail?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Man, I am curious about the spanish prison guy 😂 What he in for? Being too good at tennis? Can it even be legal for him to play in a tournament, if he’s supposed to be in jail?
lmao. Imagine the cops are wondering where the hell the prison guy went.

Then suddenly, they watch him playing in Finals thru Televison. lmao.

Maybe prison guy just wants to play in the finals, and then will happily come back to the prison after.

I dont know. But Spain team is having this "Criminal bad Guys Aura" to me.

From Ryoga, to Medanore, to Prison Guy/Man. They are the Singles Players I bet.

As for their doubles. I am not sure if the doubles pair that dominated USA doubles, will also be the one playing against japan. But I believe USA doubles was not a joke.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Well, I have no problem if it will be Atobe VS Prison Man in S3.

I want to see how Atobe evolve to the point that he can force Yukimura in a very long tiebreaker.

If S3 will be played First though, I expect him to lose to Spain's Mser Prison Man.

But for the rankings Matches, I wonder if he will play against, and will beat Irie.

You guys fine of Atobe beating the Mysterious Irie?
Yeah so Kin
is joining Ryoma group guessing that'll be the big match of S2
lmao. Imagine the cops are wondering where the hell the prison guy went.

Then suddenly, they watch him playing in Finals thru Televison. lmao.

Maybe prison guy just wants to play in the finals, and then will happily come back to the prison after.

I dont know. But Spain team is having this "Criminal bad Guys Aura" to me.

From Ryoga, to Medanore, to Prison Guy/Man. They are the Singles Players I bet.

As for their doubles. I am not sure if the doubles pair that dominated USA doubles, will also be the one playing against japan. But I believe USA doubles was not a joke.
Guessing he's the guy Medanore called. It means Spain haven't used their strongest team either.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I said Atobe because of the prívate jet and doing what he wants, but the Spanish prison player looks a lot like Yukimura. He used some hypnosis technique on the guard and the wake on his eyes definitely makes him really similar to Yukimura (but like an “evil” or bad guy version).

"Some". Meaning multiple besides Ryoma. Who are these? Ryoma, Yukimura, and Kintarou???? (I think they are the only Japan MS who are > than Sanada)

I think by end of this U17 Tourney, Toku will be as strong as Byodoin. If not stronger than him.

But for the current:

Do you think "Some Msers" Can beat Byodoin Right now? Or actually beat anyone in Top 5 of Genius 10 like Tane, Duke, and Oni????? (Or you put Toku right now below their level?)

What do you mean by "Can Beat". Because there are levels. Do you mean Some Msers are most likely to beat Toku. Or you mean Toku have a higher chance, but "some msers" can win like 30-40% chance.

But yes, Let's see if they will get wrecked, give a good fight, or win. We will get the answer by then.

PS: Anyway, I think there will be all kinds of matches. I mean there will be a wrecked, a good fight, and an upset against Hsers.
I do think players like Ryoma, Kintarou, Yukimura, Atobe or Sanada can fight with the G5 of Japan right now. Yukimura got absurd upgrades on his last match and I said before he and Tezuka definitely are G5 material. Ryoma’s a no brainer because he definitely will get another upgrade that will push him to the top. Kintarou is said by Oni himself to be Japan’s ultímate secret weapon, I do think he can now have an even match with the likes of Oni and is definitely G5 material. We’ll yet to see Atobe’s final upgrade which may differ from the ovas vs Rikkai, and Sanada just completed the triple clutch that probably is almost imposible to return and has his evolved FuurinKaZan.

By matches, all of them should beat Duke right now, and Ryoma, Kin-chan, Atobe and Yukimura can give good matches to players like Tane, Toku or Oni, and I firmly believe they can beat them.

The point of these matches is to show the difference between before and now. This is not the same scenario where even if they lost and made a good impression, they made it to the team. They now have to win to make it to the lineup. I think we’re in for a lot of surprises, people think Msers will lose now and almost all the spots will go to them execpt Tokugawa and maybe one more Hser in doubles, the rest will be all Msers.

Who should we expect to play for each position? I don’t think the matches will be three sets long because they need to save energy for the finals, so maybe one set long or even like the Tiebreak elimination matches. Also, in doubles maybe we have a confrontation between the players who pair up and the winners of both matches will be the pair for that position.

My predictions for some spots:

S1: Tokugawa, Sanada,
S2: Ryoma, Kintarou, Duke, Yukimura
S3: Atobe, Irie
D1: Shiraishi, Tanegashima
D2: Kite, Kimijima

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I said Atobe because of the prívate jet and doing what he wants, but the Spanish prison player looks a lot like Yukimura. He used some hypnosis technique on the guard and the wake on his eyes definitely makes him really similar to Yukimura (but like an “evil” or bad guy version).

I do think players like Ryoma, Kintarou, Yukimura, Atobe or Sanada can fight with the G5 of Japan right now. Yukimura got absurd upgrades on his last match and I said before he and Tezuka definitely are G5 material. Ryoma’s a no brainer because he definitely will get another upgrade that will push him to the top. Kintarou is said by Oni himself to be Japan’s ultímate secret weapon, I do think he can now have an even match with the likes of Oni and is definitely G5 material. We’ll yet to see Atobe’s final upgrade which may differ from the ovas vs Rikkai, and Sanada just completed the triple clutch that probably is almost imposible to return and has his evolved FuurinKaZan.

By matches, all of them should beat Duke right now, and Ryoma, Kin-chan, Atobe and Yukimura can give good matches to players like Tane, Toku or Oni, and I firmly believe they can beat them.

The point of these matches is to show the difference between before and now. This is not the same scenario where even if they lost and made a good impression, they made it to the team. They now have to win to make it to the lineup. I think we’re in for a lot of surprises, people think Msers will lose now and almost all the spots will go to them execpt Tokugawa and maybe one more Hser in doubles, the rest will be all Msers.

Who should we expect to play for each position? I don’t think the matches will be three sets long because they need to save energy for the finals, so maybe one set long or even like the Tiebreak elimination matches. Also, in doubles maybe we have a confrontation between the players who pair up and the winners of both matches will be the pair for that position.

My predictions for some spots:

S1: Tokugawa, Sanada,
S2: Ryoma, Kintarou, Duke, Yukimura
S3: Atobe, Irie
D1: Shiraishi, Tanegashima
D2: Kite, Kimijima
As for G5. Maybe Duke. But I doubt they(Top Msers) can beat a Byodoin/Volk/Medanore Level. I am not sure they can even beat QP Right now.
(Excluding Ryoma since he will even beat Ryoga. Lol)

hmm for predictions: I will probably bet like this:

S1: Tokugawa will beat Sanada
S2: Ryoma Will Beat Kintarou
S3: Atobe Will beat Irie (?)

D2 and D1 will be Hard. But I am expecting Fuji and Kite to be part of the winning doubles pairs.

erosares286

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
As for G5. Maybe Duke. But I doubt they(Top Msers) can beat a Byodoin/Volk/Medanore Level. I am not sure they can even beat QP Right now.
(Excluding Ryoma since he will even beat Ryoga. Lol)

hmm for predictions: I will probably bet like this:

S1: Tokugawa will beat Sanada
S2: Ryoma Will Beat Kintarou
S3: Atobe Will beat Irie (?)

D2 and D1 will be Hard. But I am expecting Fuji and Kite to be part of the winning doubles pairs.
Tokugawa, Ryoma, Atobe locked on Singles. Doubles is very interesting. Tane/Shiraishi, Kite/Ohmagari. I wonder who will play doubles with Fuji.

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Boys,Boys, Boys... I don't think any Mser can beat G5. They could put up a fight, but winning? No. Need I remind you of Duke's talk with Boss regarding Fuji becoming a real threat to them in Future? Since Pre-WC matches, no Mser power up would be that absurdly massive otherwise it'd be lazy writing. Ryoma is in a whole other leauge. Kin-chan can put up a good fight. But to win against G5? they are 10 years early.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
What do u think we'll be the big Matches of the Singles positions? I'm thinking Toku vs Sanada for S1 Ryoma vs Kin for S2 and Atobe VS either Irie or Fuji for S3. That's is Fuji doesn't choose doubles If he does wonder who his partner will be?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What do u think we'll be the big Matches of the Singles positions? I'm thinking Toku vs Sanada for S1 Ryoma vs Kin for S2 and Atobe VS either Irie or Fuji for S3. That's is Fuji doesn't choose doubles If he does wonder who his partner will be?
Come on.

Please Fuji play in the Finals.

I want to see his final evolution in the Finals against Spain. Yes, even in doubles.

I think Fuji is still undefeated in the WC. He Won With Duke agaisnst Birsmarck/Siegfried in pre tourney. And then Fuji Won again with atobe against Australia(?).

He will probably lose against Spain. But, I hope we can see his final upgrades this Finals.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

new update spoiler Would probably see more chapters in that link later.

But we are teased with another 2 Spain Players.

looks like they play doubles.

Someone said to me that the Girl looking Man is actually a Man but has a mind of a Woman. Whoah Interesting!!!

I wonder who are the Japan doubles pair that fits to fight them.

Is it just me, or Spain Players really have this strong aura. Maybe a hot take, but I think their team as a whole have more presence than Germany. And We are still waiting for another 2 players.

Wait. Using my Photo Translator. looks like Japan S2 Tryout composed of

Ryoma, Fuji, Akaya, and Sengoku.

It will be a Classic Rematch of Ryoma VS Fuji to settle their unfinished match!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lol. At Akaya after those Semis Upgrades. Fuji easily beats him 6-1.

No luck for Sengoku!!!

It will be a Classic Rematch of Ryoma VS Fuji to settle their unfinished match!!!

Last edited:

erosares286

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

new update spoiler Would probably see more chapters in that link later.

But we are teased with another 2 Spain Players.

looks like they play doubles.

Someone said to me that the Girl looking Man is actually a Man but has a mind of a Woman. Whoah Interesting!!!

I wonder who are the Japan doubles pair that fits to fight them.

Is it just me, or Spain Players really have this strong aura. Maybe a hot take, but I think their team as a whole have more presence than Germany. And We are still waiting for another 2 players.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lol. At Akaya after those Semis Upgrades. Fuji easily beats him 6-1.

No luck for Sengoku!!!

So fuji destroy akaya. Despite of akaya's powerup during semis, fuji just trashed him. So oshitari wants to play against Atobe also huh

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So fuji destroy akaya. Despite of akaya's powerup during semis, fuji just trashed him. So oshitari wants to play against Atobe also huh
My Photo Translator only Got

S1:
Tokugawa
?
?
?

S2:
Ryoma
Sengoku
Fuji
Akaya

S3

Atobe
Oshitari
?
?

D2:
Shiraishi/Tanegashima
Marui/Kite
Yukimura/?
Ohmagari/?

D1:
Ikuto/Tohno
?/?
?/?
?/?

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This should be all the match-ups:

S1
Tokugawa vs Sanada
Niou vs Duke

S2
Ryoma vs Sengoku
Fuji vs Kirihara (6-1)

S3
Kaji vs Irie
Atobe vs Oshitari

D1
???/??? vs Nakagauchi/Hakamada
Ochi/Mouri vs Kimijima/Tohno

D2
Tanegashima/Shiraishi vs Kite/Marui
Yukimura/Yanagi vs Ohmagari/???

Two of the three open spots are Kintarou and Date, the last one's unknown.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This should be all the match-ups:

S1
Tokugawa vs Sanada
Niou vs Duke

S2
Ryoma vs Sengoku
Fuji vs Kirihara (6-1)

S3
Kaji vs Irie
Atobe vs Oshitari

D1
???/??? vs Nakagauchi/Hakamada
Ochi/Mouri vs Kimijima/Tohno

D2
Tanegashima/Shiraishi vs Kite/Marui
Yukimura/Yanagi vs Ohmagari/???

Two of the three open spots are Kintarou and Date, the last one's unknown.
S1: Toku will win that. 100%. Sanada and Duke are good warm up before he vs Medanore.

S2: FINALLY, Ryoma VS Fuji will be settled. I expect Ryoma to win. But what if Fuji pulls off an Upset. And Ryoma becomes the Reserve Player. So Ryoma VS Ryoga will be the Final Match???

S3: Atobe VS Irie!!!! Rematch.

D1: Too weak pairs imo. Will lose to Spain New Introduced Players I guess. Except if Kintaro is the Question Mark.

D2: Very Very Interesting. D2, by far the the most exciting and unpredictable. Shiraishi/Tane,Kite/Marui, Ohmagari/?, Yuki/?.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The names of the Spanish players are Mars de Colón and Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo. For some reason, the Japanese uses two different ways to write Rodrigo here.

D1: Too weak pairs imo. Will lose to Spain New Introduced Players I guess. Exceot if Kintaro is the Question Mark.
I'd guess that the unknown pair will win the D1 bracket. It'd be pretty cool if that was Date/Kintarou and we finally got some Date backstory at long last.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The names of the Spanish players are Mars de Colón and Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo. For some reason, the Japanese uses two different ways to write Rodrigo here.
Wait.

Medanore, Ryoga, Mars, and Rodrigo are all Hsers.

Romeo is Mser.

So the other doubles pair will be MS Pair???

Is that right?

(I assume Mars and Rodrigo plays doubles)

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Niou will beat Duke, finals will be Niou vs Tokugawa. Ryoma will beat Fuji, and Atobe vs Irie in S3, Atobe will finally beat Irie in their rematch.

I see Yukimura/Yanagi winning their bracket. Kite/Marui will give a close match to Tane and Shiraishi, but even if they win, they’ll lose to Yuki/Yanagi.

D1 will be Kintarou/Date and will win