Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter: October 4th) | Page 121 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Chapter: October 4th)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Niou will beat Duke, finals will be Niou vs Tokugawa. Ryoma will beat Fuji, and Atobe vs Irie in S3, Atobe will finally beat Irie in their rematch.

I see Yukimura/Yanagi winning their bracket. Kite/Marui will give a close match to Tane and Shiraishi, but even if they win, they’ll lose to Yuki/Yanagi.

D1 will be Kintarou/Date and will win
D2 is very interesting. Any pair has a chance to win imo. Stength wise though, it should go to Tane/Shiraishi. Plot wise, Kite/Marui may have better reasons to shine in Finals. Yuki/Yanagi is a nice pair. But I am having a hard time giving Yuki another shine after that like 50 pages match VS Tezuka. Ohmagari + partner will be interesting too

D1: Kintarou Pair should win. I agree.

S1 is too predictable. Toku will win.

S3: Atobe VS Irie!!!! Can go either way

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Weird Kin isn't playing singles.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Niou will beat Duke, finals will be Niou vs Tokugawa. Ryoma will beat Fuji, and Atobe vs Irie in S3, Atobe will finally beat Irie in their rematch.

I see Yukimura/Yanagi winning their bracket. Kite/Marui will give a close match to Tane and Shiraishi, but even if they win, they’ll lose to Yuki/Yanagi.

Letalhawk. You are spanish right?

Antonio De Medanore
Romeo Fernandez
Mars De Con
Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo

Thoughts on the Names? Lol.

2 Spain Msers left

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Letalhawk. You are spanish right?

Antonio De Medanore
Romeo Fernandez
Mars De Con
Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo

Thoughts on the Names? Lol.

2 Spain Msers left
Yeah, Mars isn’t Spanish at all lol. I predicted Rodrigo would be used, surprised Manuel isn’t used yet but I hope the two remaining players are called Manuel or Javier.

So far good, but Romeo isn’t used at all these days and Mars isn’t Spanish, is a planet lol. Konomi does use weird names for his players after all😂

Interested on Yukimura/Yanagi a lot. Ohmagari/anybody will lose to them probably, Ohmagari has really low mental so he’ll fall for Yips sooner than later, bringing down his partner. Yanagi should be able to counter his Nitoryu with his Data, I do think they’ll face Marui/Kite in the finals, but Tane/Shiraishi are too broken imo. With all the void techniques Marui/Kite need a ridiculous upgrade to stand on the same playing field as them as a pair.

I do think Ochi/Mouri will beat Kimijima/Tohno, but will lose to the misterious pair of D1 in the finals.

S3 will be Atobe vs Irie rematch, this time very different to their first match back then and Irie will finally show his true colours, I do think Atobe will get an upgrade here. He’ll probably destroy Oshitari before playing Irie.

S2 is Ryoma no doubt. He’ll probably bagel Sengoku and have a close match with Fuji (Konomi did indeed state that if they faced each other right now, it’ll be a close contest each time), so maybe 6-4 for Ryoma or 7-5. I do think Ryoma will not play at his 100% though.

S1 is Tokugawa’s. Niou will beat Duke I think, and Tokugawa vs Sanada will be close with Toku winning in the end. Tokugawa will beat Niou or Duke in the finals.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah, Mars isn’t Spanish at all lol. I predicted Rodrigo would be used, surprised Manuel isn’t used yet but I hope the two remaining players are called Manuel or Javier.

So far good, but Romeo isn’t used at all these days and Mars isn’t Spanish, is a planet lol. Konomi does use weird names for his players after all😂

Interested on Yukimura/Yanagi a lot. Ohmagari/anybody will lose to them probably, Ohmagari has really low mental so he’ll fall for Yips sooner than later, bringing down his partner. Yanagi should be able to counter his Nitoryu with his Data, I do think they’ll face Marui/Kite in the finals, but Tane/Shiraishi are too broken imo. With all the void techniques Marui/Kite need a ridiculous upgrade to stand on the same playing field as them as a pair.

I do think Ochi/Mouri will beat Kimijima/Tohno, but will lose to the misterious pair of D1 in the finals.

S3 will be Atobe vs Irie rematch, this time very different to their first match back then and Irie will finally show his true colours, I do think Atobe will get an upgrade here. He’ll probably destroy Oshitari before playing Irie.

S2 is Ryoma no doubt. He’ll probably bagel Sengoku and have a close match with Fuji (Konomi did indeed state that if they faced each other right now, it’ll be a close contest each time), so maybe 6-4 for Ryoma or 7-5. I do think Ryoma will not play at his 100% though.

S1 is Tokugawa’s. Niou will beat Duke I think, and Tokugawa vs Sanada will be close with Toku winning in the end. Tokugawa will beat Niou or Duke in the finals.
Actually, I kinda considering the Spain Players in determining who fits.

S1: Ryoma should VS His Brother

S2: Tokugawa needs to Play Against Medanore. So, he can prove Byodoin's trust on him is right.

S3: Most of posters here Want Atobe VS Romeo. Just because Romeo Gives the Same Vibes as Atobe. And even theotherize that they know each other.

D2: I bet it will be the newly introduced Pair of Rodrigo and Mars. We dont know anything about them except that Mars is Blogically a Boy with a Mind of a Girl. (Can someone confirm this. Someone just said it to me. Lol)
I am not sure who fits best. But if I will bet, it will be Tanegashima/Shiraishi.

D1: Since there are already 4 Hsers. The other doubles pair will be both MS. So I will call them Spain MS Pair for now. Since they are Msers, I think Kintarou will be the best matchup. Will be interesting who will partner Kintarou though.

Prediction: I still think Spain win S3 and one of the doubles.. Then Japan will win 3 straight. A No Game and a Tiebreaker is possible.But not a certainty.

SetsuTheYena

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Someone said to me that the Girl looking Man is actually a Man but has a mind of a Woman. Whoah Interesting!!!
What the frick is this supposed to mean 😂??? The mind of a woman??

RadicalEdward

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

I doubt Yuki will win since he had nothing new against Atobe. Niou is fun, but he certainly won't win S1 Bracket :P I see Irie losing on purpose to Atobe again, but it would be more impressive if Atobe beat him for real. I even think Irie might win! Fuji vs Ryoma is hype!!! Can't wait for that.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
A Kintarou/Date pairing will be interesting.

Ohmagari doesnt have a partner yet though. It is possible he pairs with Date. But if thats the case, who partners kintarou? Akutsu???
I cant think of any.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A Kintarou/Date pairing will be interesting.

Ohmagari doesnt have a partner yet though. It is possible he pairs with Date. But if thats the case, who partners kintarou? Akutsu???
I cant think of any.
It might also be Ohmagari/Kintarou, especially considering Shiraishi requested some unknown thing of Ohmagari in the last chapters. Date's partner could just be some random HSer like Mitsuya then, which would fit the theme of both brackets. That would make the D1 bracket even more confusing, though, so maybe there's some incident that eliminates all D1 pairs and instead both D2 finalists make the line-up.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It might also be Ohmagari/Kintarou, especially considering Shiraishi requested some unknown thing of Ohmagari in the last chapters. Date's partner could just be some random HSer like Mitsuya then, which would fit the theme of both brackets. That would make the D1 bracket even more confusing, though, so maybe there's some incident that eliminates all D1 pairs and instead both D2 finalists make the line-up.
Bruh. D1 pairs will be trouble.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I think Spain D1 are just Msers. I always think MS Doubles are more beatable thab HS Doubles.

Since Only Romeo is Known MS. and other 4 are all HS.

So, maybe they can afford a relatively weaker pair in D1.

Ohmagari/Kintarou in D2? I think possible.

Oh I remember. Shiraishi originally will just pair with Kintarou. But he bumped with Tanegashima and Ohmagari.

Tanegashima invited shiraishi to play doubles. And then Ohmagari just look for a new partner doubles.

Oh, maybe shiraishi ask Ohmagari to pair with Kintaro???

But, Why all quality pairs are in D2.lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Curious About Romeo Though.

I wonder if he is as strong, or even stronger than tezuka. Tezuka, so far is the strongest Mser Japan had faced. Only Romeo can possibly outshine him.

Last edited:

Sakazuki Akainu

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ummmm !!!! I am curious if Omagari pair with Kintaro how Omagari will deal with yips because he has very low stats in his mental and I am not worry about

Kintaro I think there are some ways to counter Renji data tennis and Yukimura Yips. I really hope 2 finalists of double 2 will be pairs to face Spain double pairs

because I really want to see pair with 1 Middle school and High school or 2 middle schools rather than 2 high schools.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ummmm !!!! I am curious if Omagari pair with Kintaro how Omagari will deal with yips because he has very low stats in his mental and I am not worry about

Kintaro I think there are some ways to counter Renji data tennis and Yukimura Yips. I really hope 2 finalists of double 2 will be pairs to face Spain double pairs

because I really want to see pair with 1 Middle school and High school or 2 middle schools rather than 2 high schools.
Ohmagari can’t unless he breaks out of it with a strong mental fortitude or some aura like TnK, having a 3 in mental doesn’t help and he’ll fall pretty easily. Kintarou with TnK won’t be a problem for Yukimura at this point but both of them can target Renji. He might have data on Nitoryu and I do think he can counter it, but he’ll have a hard time dealing with Kintarou’s crazy tennis with TnK. I’d expect Yukimura/Yanagi to win in the end, if Yips brings down Ohmagari and becomes a 2 vs 1 situation, Kintarou will have a hard time and eventually lose.

RadicalEdward

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ohmagari can’t unless he breaks out of it with a strong mental fortitude or some aura like TnK, having a 3 in mental doesn’t help and he’ll fall pretty easily. Kintarou with TnK won’t be a problem for Yukimura at this point but both of them can target Renji. He might have data on Nitoryu and I do think he can counter it, but he’ll have a hard time dealing with Kintarou’s crazy tennis with TnK. I’d expect Yukimura/Yanagi to win in the end, if Yips brings down Ohmagari and becomes a 2 vs 1 situation, Kintarou will have a hard time and eventually lose.
I think Yuki is better than all Japanese HSers besides Byo, Tane, Oni, Toku, and maybe Duke.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think Yuki is better than all Japanese HSers besides Byo, Tane, Oni, Toku, and maybe Duke.
I do think he can beat Duke, with Mirage Mirror and his high technique he can probably seal Duke Homerun and even if he goes into his Destroyer Mode, those aren’t shots Yuki can’t return, and also give a close match to Oni and Tokugawa. He has the tools to combat them but I don’t know if winning every time, but he can beat them.

Any Hser outside of the top 5, Yuki can beat them comfortably most likely.

Last edited:

erosares286

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Actually, I kinda considering the Spain Players in determining who fits.

S1: Ryoma should VS His Brother

S2: Tokugawa needs to Play Against Medanore. So, he can prove Byodoin's trust on him is right.

S3: Most of posters here Want Atobe VS Romeo. Just because Romeo Gives the Same Vibes as Atobe. And even theotherize that they know each other.

D2: I bet it will be the newly introduced Pair of Rodrigo and Mars. We dont know anything about them except that Mars is Blogically a Boy with a Mind of a Girl. (Can someone confirm this. Someone just said it to me. Lol)
I am not sure who fits best. But if I will bet, it will be Tanegashima/Shiraishi.

D1: Since there are already 4 Hsers. The other doubles pair will be both MS. So I will call them Spain MS Pair for now. Since they are Msers, I think Kintarou will be the best matchup. Will be interesting who will partner Kintarou though.

Prediction: I still think Spain win S3 and one of the doubles.. Then Japan will win 3 straight. A No Game and a Tiebreaker is possible.But not a certainty.
I do think the finals for S1 will be Tokugawa vs Duke. By beating Duke, he will prove to Byoudouin that he is something. Also, I want to see Duke play all-out on a Singles Match. He will not be consider playing S1 against Camus, if the coach does not believe on him

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Looks bad for Sanada, did Toku return the triple clutch? I expect that Sanada will fight back at least , he might get an upgrade.

Didn’t expectMarui/Kite to fight on even ground with Tane/Shiraishi, altough they probably aren’t even trying yet.

Ryoma will trash Sengoku, and the mysterious pair are Byo/Oni! That’s unfair lol. So they aren’t 100%, but can play, I wonder if even they win their bracket if they’ll play in doubles or in the end another pair will play in D1.

Next month probably we’ll see Duke vs Niou.

Last edited:

erosares286

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Irie beat Kaji 6-1? As on Atobe's reaction, maybe he saw how strong Irie is. Ochi/Mouri vs Kimijima/Tohno is a good match. I see Ochi Mouri pair win in a close match. Also, since Byodouin and Oni are not 100% fully recover from their last match, there's a chance they can still play doubles in the finals. Maybe D2

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Lol.

Byodoin/Oni at D1. Lmao.

Good Luck other pairs.

If Kite/Marui beats Tane/Shiraishi. That is major hype and upgrades for the former pair. Lol.

I didnt understand much the last chapter. So, those are Mars and Rodrigo. Are the other 2 with spain uniforms their MS pair?

W8. Is Mars a Girl??? He/She have connections with Australia. Maybe He/She Half Australian.

Also, Ryoga and Rodrigo doesnt get along? Lol. Classic Ryoga. But why Rodrigo trying to hurt him, ended up rodrigo getting hurt. Lol.

Last edited:

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lol.

Byodoin/Oni at D1. Lmao.

Good Luck other pairs.

If Kite/Marui beats Tane/Shiraishi. That is major hype and upgrades for the former pair. Lol.

I didnt understand much the last chapter. So, those are Mars and Rodrigo. Are the other 2 with spain uniforms their MS pair?

W8. Is Mars a Girl???
Maybe they’re two more Hsers, if they were their Mser pair they’d been introduced properly.

Byo/Oni, if they play vs Spain, will probably face Mars and Rodrigo.

Mars is a girl, but why is she playing with Spain in the men’s division?