Request New Username Request Thread

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please post in this thread to request username changes and a member of the administration team will respond to your request. Please do not PM any requests and as usual General Forum Rules and Etiquette still apply here.

A couple of things to remember before starting:
  • No Spam: This isn't a thread for any lengthy discussion, posting your request and reason is enough.
  • Be Patient: We may not be able to get to your request right away, it may take hours or even days but we will respond eventually; so no need to keep asking the same question.
  • No Impersonations: Requests for username changes with the intention to deceive others won't be entertained
Before posting to request a change of name, be sure to look through the member list to see if the name you want is already taken. It is your own responsibility to check. Failure to do so may result in us rejecting your request.

Be reasonable in choosing. Requests with symbols or otherwise unreadable will not be entertained.

Requests for name changes must be accompanied with a reason and all will be dealt with on a case to case basis.
Maximum request is set to 2 per year, with the second request not before 6 months have elapsed. Be advised that any impulsive second changes will be rejected and you will therefore lose your chance.

Slight name alterations will be done at staff discretion and again, on a case to case basis.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Pat

The Tech of Oz
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
He was last online in 2014 so i doubt he is coming back.Isn't there any process to give inactive names?
The current procedure is we don't take usernames of inactive users but I'll check with other admins and we may (or may not) change this policy.

Alright. When I type that name I get this:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This user's profile is not available.
The profile page may be unavailable to regular members due to privacy settings, you can still see the tooltip though.

Broly

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thank you so much @Pat for considering my request!
You're the BEST! :super

Redrith

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Can you change my name to "Redrith" please? Thank you!

Gorilla

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can you please change my name to Gori🦍

Last edited:

raytzfu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hello i would like to change my username to raytzfu, thank you!

Johnny Storm

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Please change my name to:-

Johnny Storm