Request New Username Request Thread

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please post in this thread to request username changes and a member of the administration team will respond to your request. Please do not PM any requests and as usual General Forum Rules and Etiquette still apply here.

A couple of things to remember before starting:
  • No Spam: This isn't a thread for any lengthy discussion, posting your request and reason is enough.
  • Be Patient: We may not be able to get to your request right away, it may take hours or even days but we will respond eventually; so no need to keep asking the same question.
  • No Impersonations: Requests for username changes with the intention to deceive others won't be entertained

Before posting to request a change of name, be sure to look through the member list to see if the name you want is already taken. It is your own responsibility to check. Failure to do so may result in us rejecting your request.

Be reasonable in choosing. Requests with symbols or otherwise unreadable will not be entertained.

Requests for name changes must be accompanied with a reason and all will be dealt with on a case to case basis.
Maximum request is set to 2 per year, with the second request not before 6 months have elapsed. Be advised that any impulsive second changes will be rejected and you will therefore lose your chance.

Slight name alterations will be done at staff discretion and again, on a case to case basis.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomburst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd like my name to be changed to Boomburst please

Ollie Rooster

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hello, can you change my username to Ollie Rooster? Thankyou 😊
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

thankyou so much

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'd like my name to be 머리끈 (if you don't want korean letters just doubletap then c:)
We request usernames use the English alphabet.

A bit unsure what you're asking for, you want "doubletap" instead?