Predictions Next Cover Story?

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think next one will be to do with one of the supernovas, probably Kidd. That will show us how he lost his arm
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I think next one will be to do with one of the supernovas, probably Kidd. That will show us how he lost his arm
That could have happened during the time skip, unless it's a flashback I don't see how we could know about it. Isn't it hinted that he lost it to BM? But showing us what the other supernovas are up to could be interesting.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Caribou's cover story will be relevant to the next arc, because of Kaido and Drake. I don't think it's safe to say that cover stories have no impact on the story, for some of them it reveals some elements that can be relevant, and it's basically a good way to keep up with characters that may appear in the future.
I don't know about Brownbeard, but I think the next cover story will be about a character that played a big role in the last arcs (Punk Hazard-Dressrosa) so it can be anyone, but with the parallels between Dressrosa and Alabasta I wouldn't be surprised if we had one about Sabo, just like we had one with Ace.
Yea, surely would be involved in a way. If Kaidou gets a hold of what Caribou knows, he might even go after Shirahoshi as an insurance policy...

I like the idea of Sabo's cover story but he has already got more screen coverage than Ace got in Alabasta.... It wouldn't be bad though. We already know they are headed to the weapons manufacturer place and those interests might spawn one...
 

rfx9416

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like this idea. If this is the case, maybe we could see the new world version of impel down? Or would he just go to impel down. Either way, we could see the new one, or what Bon chan, Magellan, hyannibal, etc. have been up to
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,167
Reaction score
9,234
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'd like a cover story on smoker, he's been battered so much this arc and would like to see his progress; he needs to get stronger.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I'd like a cover story on smoker, he's been battered so much this arc and would like to see his progress; he needs to get stronger.
I wonder if he could show up at the end of the arc, to arrest DD, as part of a Marines force? But I like the idea too, and yeah that's pretty obvious he should get stronger.

There's so many characters involved in this arc, I feel that quite a few would be interesting to follow in a cover story :)
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,167
Reaction score
9,234
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I wonder if he could show up at the end of the arc, to arrest DD, as part of a Marines force? But I like the idea too, and yeah that's pretty obvious he should get stronger.

There's so many characters involved in this arc, I feel that quite a few would be interesting to follow in a cover story :)
Smoker showing up for DD's arrest would be total Karma, would be quite hilarious seeing Smoker have the last laugh lol.
 

Stiltzkin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
328
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Vivi was part of that series since the first installment after her arc ended. Not even a wonder though since she technically is a nakama even though she took the responsibility to pacify Alabasta and didn't sail with the Strawhats. Kuzan on the other hand is quite a surprise there. We'd have to see how it continues now before judging it, but it might be a slight hint for future developments.
correction: it was not the very first from what I can gather, but only in the second "coverstory break" in chapter 271 (here for example)

As for the next cover story, most of the other stories were about enemies, with important exceptions like Ace's hunt for BB or in a way Octas adventure. And they also served as background stories later on. So i think this time we're going to have either a marines story, which would likely be Smoker/Tashigi and Kuzan would make for a great transition there. Or the fishman preparations for Reverie, which might involve Jimbei and his way back to the Strawhats.
you mean hint like... KUZAN WILL JOIN SHP! :teehee​
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Smoker showing up for DD's arrest would be total Karma, would be quite hilarious seeing Smoker have the last laugh lol.
Yeah that's why I said that, I'd rather he was the one to arrest DD then let's say Issho. If it wasn't for Smoker, the stuff in PH will have continued to go unnoticed by the Marines, especially the Vergo part, so he somewhat played a part in shedding some light about Joker's dealings.
And yeah it would totally be deserved since it will be pay back for what happened in PH :teehee
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I'm curious to see Bege's cover story.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
In your opinion, once the Firetank cover stories are finished, what will be the new ones and who will they concern?
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
As characters of Tottoland there are already Firetank and Pound.

The characters of Dressrosa have already seen them in the cover story of Luffy's fleet.

I don't know, maybe some Levely characters?
 

xocolatl

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
305
Reaction score
343
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
"Jewelry Bonney Aging Process in the Mary Geoise."
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Moriah
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
In your opinion, once the Firetank cover stories are finished, what will be the new ones and who will they concern?
Caesar Clown, his role in the story has already ended, the people who might have taken him in are the Beast Pirates but they will be done in soon so the chances of CC appearing again in the story are near zero.
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Next will be animal theater again, so for all we know it is likely there won't be a new coverstory that soon.
 
Top