Predictions Next Cover Story?

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Caesar Clown, his role in the story has already ended, the people who might have taken him in are the Beast Pirates but they will be done in soon so the chances of CC appearing again in the story are near zero.
Thats a great idea. I can see this happening next. He'll fit the goofy nature and his escape has to be explained too...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In your opinion, once the Firetank cover stories are finished, what will be the new ones and who will they concern?
Good question. Oda will usually do some colourspreads and requests.

I think we're gonna get a "From Decks of the World" showing the world reacting to Luffy taking down Kaido and "gathering" more allies with the Supernova, as they papers would likely play it again.

If not that, I'd like a random like following one of the Kingdoms as they head back from the Reverie.
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also possible is a cover story of Wano rebuilding.

As there are going to be animal theater covers in between, the next one might well only start after Wano.

Wano under Orochi looks like a shithole. I doubt that Oda will leave his version of Japan in such a state, but its rebuild and regrowth is unsuited for chapter content as it doesn't further the plot.

Such a cover story could reveal another cryptic hint about the Void Century, like the Enel one probably did, something that can't be explained in-story is well suited for the cover-stories.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I honestly doubt that for the next cover stories Wano will be over, so I don't think they will be on a Wano character.
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shishibukai are also quite plausible, might be the best way to spin 4 completely separate but simultaneous plotlines that don't affect the main story at all at the point where they are just yet.
 

slavkovski

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
852
Reaction score
523
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Coby road in capturing ex shicibukai hancock... come on oda, show us the marines once in a while..
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
I want aokiji or Enel coverstory I want them back into the story .
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The next time we see Enel will be in the current timeline and mainstory, unless it's a one-off requested cover.

As the arc is still ongoing for a little while, I think we'll get a bunch of cover requests next actually and further down the line "Decks from the NW" or a variation.

I really can't think of anyone that we've encountered recently whose storyline could be continued on the covers and aren't involved in the current arc.
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still think the Donquixote family could potentially be one similar to the Baroque Works one.
Another good option is obviously the Germa. We have no idea what happened after WCI except that it seems most escaped BM.
 

Monox D. I-Fly

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
151
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I want Caesar Clown, but he is basically just a smart version of Caribou (a weak Logia user whom the Straw Hats met in the New World and captured).
 
Top