Or it happened in his house and he freaked outHernandez smashed his security system, destroyed his cell phone, and called a team of cleaners to his house on Monday. He definitely killed the guy.
Or it happened in his house and he freaked outHernandez smashed his security system, destroyed his cell phone, and called a team of cleaners to his house on Monday. He definitely killed the guy.
Then he'd go to the police. His security cameras would show what happened. It just looks really suspicious.Or it happened in his house and he freaked out
No, I was just saying that they were two big name athletes who were acquitted of murder charges.Oh for chrissakes....did you really just compare those two?
...he was found guilty of obstruction of justice and paid his debt to society. His "friends" all got off on self-defense. OJ slaughtered his wife, the mother of his children, like an animal. I don't see how they should be mentioned in the same sentence. The only miscarriage of justice was perpetrated by DA's office in Atlanta.Yup. Unless we get another miscarriage of justice like with Ray Lewis and OJ getting off, Hernandez will be going to jail for a long, long time.

Which he is sort of doing anyway, for a crime unrelated to the murder thing.Hernandez is currently being charged with obstruction of justice. We'll probably see him found guilty of only that, unless there's hard evidence proving that he murdered the guy.
Well, just because the court finds you "not guilty" doesn't mean that you're innocent. Most Americans believe that OJ's a despicable person who should be spending his life in jail.
The biggest difference is that OJ was a global celebrity, bigger than football. Aaron Hernandez is still just Aaron Hernandez. He's not even the best tight end on his own team. The car chase, trial, and verdict were among the defining events of the 90's. I remember exactly what I was doing during the car chase (they broke into the NBA Finals, Knicks - Rockets), and the verdict (gym class, everyone gathered around a crappy old TV). I can't even imagine what the OJ trial would be like if the internet was around back then....he was found guilty of obstruction of justice and paid his debt to society. His "friends" all got off on self-defense. OJ slaughtered his wife, the mother of his children, like an animal. I don't see how they should be mentioned in the same sentence. The only miscarriage of justice was perpetrated by DA's office in Atlanta.
Whatever, it's offtopic, but it's annoying me. I'll shut up.
Ed Dickson, who was a higher draft pick the same class as Pitta, and Billy Bajema. We have a little depth there, but neither are as reliable as he was. Then we have the undrafted free agent Matt Furstenburg from UMD. I think he'll probably make the roster now, unless they go out and sign a veteran.Maclin and Dennis Pitta suffer injuries, which will cause them to miss the entire season. Awful news for the Eagles. Gary, do the Ravens have any notable TEs other than Pitta?


I've never even heard of Billy Bajema.Ed Dickson, who was a higher draft pick the same class as Pitta, and Billy Bajema. We have a little depth there, but neither are as reliable as he was. Then we have the undrafted free agent Matt Furstenburg from UMD. I think he'll probably make the roster now, unless they go out and sign a veteran.
Dickson's problems have been injuries and Pitta just proved to be way more sure-handed than him.

He's been the third TE the last couple of seasons...which translates to him maybe blocking on goal line plays....I've never even heard of Billy Bajema.
So, really, no one.
_____________________________
Oh, I see. Shiancoe was just picked up.![]()
Ah, it's better to have him blocking than a star. I'm still angry about what happened with Gronk last season; however, it is true that Gronk always played in those situations, so...He's been the third TE the last couple of seasons...which translates to him maybe blocking on goal line plays....