Oh wow, sounds fun. Seems you are an active cosplayer. Did you participate in contests too? Reminds me of my high school friend. He is an active cosplayer, participating in contests left and right. Mostly kamen rider.
More like I used to be active, I haven't cosplayed in around two years now, which is a shame, but I'd like to resume that hobby in the future. Perhaps when the corona is over and I move to a nicer place.
Barcelona seems fun. Kinda wanna go there. Tech exhibitions, japanese events, so many held there. I often read articles about most visited cities in Europe and they mostly mentioned Barcerlona as #1.
Yeah, it's a "shame" Barcelona is the most popular city in Spain, but it definitely is, and to tell the truth I really liked living there, too. I was there for 7 or 8 years and most of my adult memories are there.
There are
a lot of events there. Just manga/comics-related alone there are more than 3 big events each year. And there's also Norma Comics in Barcelona: the official shop of one of the biggests manga/comics editor in Spain, with tons of official volumes or merchandising on sale.
Oh, sequel? Didnt even know about it. Cant wait <3
Yeah, with Darkseid officially as the main villain.
Do you ship? Whats your fav Clark ship?
It's hard for me to picture Clark with anyone other than Lois. Him being a traditional husband with the woman he's loved for years is part of his charm. I did like, however, the Superman x Wonder Woman from the N52 comics.
I hated how that relationship ended but I loved its theme while it lasted: They're both overpowered "humans" who come from faraway places with very different cultures from that of our Earth, and they both have trouble fitting with normal humans. They're also both the most physically overpowered heroes on Earth and at the same time they're among the most "pure" ones, in the sense of their pure heart.
I liked them together, so I ship them.
Also I notice you are mostly online when it is bed time for Europe. Where are you rn? Or are you a night owl?
You got me, I'm Owlman.
I live in Germany, so I have the same hours as Spain and no excuse to be active this late at night. I think since I don't currently have no obligations outside of home my waking hours are all messed up. xD