- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Messages
- 595
- Reaction score
- 836
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Nodame Cantabile
First of all, I really love the failed pizza (sp?) scenes which Nodame baked in this chapter. I like it how there're always amusing moments for loud laughters in each single chap that's released.
I think that the character of Rui in Ninomiya's artwork is far more awesome than in the live-action series. It really beated me that sometimes her postures looked much cooler than our poor heroine. I also think Chiaki's a little unfair to expect Nodame's piano skills to be as good as Rui, I meant from reading, Rui's been performing in a lot of stages when Nodame's just discovered her future as a pianist. If I was him, I would devote my time working with Nodame's talent than walking off doing my own performances and leaving her sort things out by herself. Especially it actually was Chiaki himself who wanted (at least at the time after watching her final-round competition) Nodame to come to Paris with him.
Do you think he's still doubting/confusing about his feelings for her?
However, that Ravel's piece is also a beautiful one, I wish I got a chance to listen to it through the anime version.
I think that the character of Rui in Ninomiya's artwork is far more awesome than in the live-action series. It really beated me that sometimes her postures looked much cooler than our poor heroine. I also think Chiaki's a little unfair to expect Nodame's piano skills to be as good as Rui, I meant from reading, Rui's been performing in a lot of stages when Nodame's just discovered her future as a pianist. If I was him, I would devote my time working with Nodame's talent than walking off doing my own performances and leaving her sort things out by herself. Especially it actually was Chiaki himself who wanted (at least at the time after watching her final-round competition) Nodame to come to Paris with him.
Do you think he's still doubting/confusing about his feelings for her?
However, that Ravel's piece is also a beautiful one, I wish I got a chance to listen to it through the anime version.
How come that Milch became Nodame's tutor? I haven't read chapter 121-124
But I suspect that Milch had put something serious into Nodame's thoughts again - she kept being in her sulky state.
I specially really like this chapter because there're Kiyora-Mine's moments (seeing they're doing pretty cool together makes me happy - I rather enjoy the stories of this couple, heh.)
But I suspect that Milch had put something serious into Nodame's thoughts again - she kept being in her sulky state.I specially really like this chapter because there're Kiyora-Mine's moments (seeing they're doing pretty cool together makes me happy - I rather enjoy the stories of this couple, heh.)


I really cried, honestly!! Poor nodame!!



first I have to say, is it me or has anyone else noticed that Nodame suddenly became super pretty and hot?? man, when she morphs into the woman that she really is she becomes even more irresistible!! 


