Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Woow! Cool! ^^
And the site is back to normal, so you can dl it from the site again. ^^
 

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Ch 82 is out what do everyone think about it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

chap 83 and 84 are out... 0.0 I'm gonna read them now!

@moon, on 82, all i can say is that it's a good thing it's nodame's time to shine..
 

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

It is. I like the new ch I can't wait for ch 85 to come out.
 

springchild74

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Hi, I tried to follow this link but I couldn't find the page. Can you tell me the other good websites for the IRC?
Thanks,
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

guys 86 is out!!! :crying <---tears of joy

yay nodame spotlight!
 

Takuto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
Re: Nodame Cantabile

I just finished watching the Anime the other day of this it found it to be really good (didn't think i would like it heh), i'm interested in reading the manga so does anyone know what chapter to start off from the end of the Anime?

Thanks heh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

@takuto, about chapter 55-58 I think.
 

Takuto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Thanks alot baboysai :)

Really appreciate it.

Gonna give it a good read tommorow heh.
 

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

I can't wait for ch 87 to come out.
______________________________
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Good news!! Chapter 87 is already out!! Go get it!! :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

waaaa i'm out to read it right now... 0.0 hey woody, are you up with the chapters already?


AFTER READING: :wtf chiaki... you are such a hunk. wehehe.
 
Last edited:

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

I read it I like the ch a lot XD
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Chapter 88 is out!!

*reads*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

yeah, about a week ago... -_-

apparently NCIS is on a standstill because of the lack of translators. go see their site, maybe you guys can help!

they did promise the whole bulk of vol 16... so.. translators! make your way to NCIS right now!


good news!! CHAPTER 89 AND 90 ARE OUT.
 
Last edited:

Una

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Nodame Cantabile

good news!! CHAPTER 89 AND 90 ARE OUT.
Where can I find those chapters?

On their site latest chapters/downloads disappeared .__.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

The NCIS had a major facelift so you just have to explore a bit, i think. Anyway the NCIS team authorized mangatraders to distribute their work so you can also get the new chapters there.


I think it's up to ch 98 scanlated now. I'm not so sure, I'll still go check it out.
 
Last edited:

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Hi everyone, I was wondering is ch 96 out?. I can get into NCIS but can't get into the
Forum to see. Is anyone having a hard time getting into the forum.=(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

It's been maintenance mode for days. The latest I have is ch 95 too.
 
Top