You're so masochistic.
I'm more of a sarcastic, actually.You're so masochistic.
No. Nurmeedurrp means "spam" in ancient Babylonian.Is Nurmeedurrp Naomi? xD
You're just like lawlett, spamming all of the threads with it!Hi xi0, how are you?
You are the best person at playing a Lover I came to meet so far.
Yes...she made fun of me by saying she was going to change her thread to xi0 thread 5269 or something so I derped her.Is Nurmeedurrp Naomi? xD
Seriously? He's pretty easy to play. Especially if you can tank him up nice.I've played him a bit the times he's been FTP. I was never that good with him however. But I like when one on my team is an excellent bear.
*SumerianNo. Nurmeedurrp means "spam" in ancient Babylonian.
Nurmeedurrp does not look much like Sumerian to me. You must be mixing up your dead languages. The vowel placement is all wrong.*Sumerian

Now you're being ridiculous*Sanskrit
No. Nurmeedurrp means "spam" in ancient Babylonian.
Same thing. Babylon spoke a dialect of Akkadian.*Akkadian
Yeah, I see. So then I was correcting your first mistakeSame thing. Babylon spoke a dialect of Akkadian.


Yes, a mistake. Everyone would have known exactly what I was talking about if I had said your thread title was in ancient AkkadianYeah, I see. So then I was correcting your first mistake
...yeah, I'll go with that

Anyone with moderate intelligenceYes, a mistake. Everyone would have known exactly what I was talking about if I had said your thread title was in ancient Akkadian![]()
Explain.thank yousinger-san![]()