Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You're so masochistic.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Sarcasm on the internets? Lies.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hi xi0, how are you? :howdyho

You are the best person at playing a Lover I came to meet so far.
You're just like lawlett, spamming all of the threads with it!

Oh shut up. I could have done something memorable, but I thought differently at the last second. Then I was too lazy to come back to try to save myself...meh

Is Nurmeedurrp Naomi? xD
Yes...she made fun of me by saying she was going to change her thread to xi0 thread 5269 or something so I derped her.

I've played him a bit the times he's been FTP. I was never that good with him however. But I like when one on my team is an excellent bear.
Seriously? He's pretty easy to play. Especially if you can tank him up nice.

No. Nurmeedurrp means "spam" in ancient Babylonian.
*Sumerian
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*Sumerian
Nurmeedurrp does not look much like Sumerian to me. You must be mixing up your dead languages. The vowel placement is all wrong.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Not really, but closer. At least you got the right family of languages this time.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Not really, no.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What a riveting discussion. So posh, so lively, so... so cultured! :zomg
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
*Sanskrit
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
thank you singer-san :hi
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, I see. So then I was correcting your first mistake :^_^

...yeah, I'll go with that
Yes, a mistake. Everyone would have known exactly what I was talking about if I had said your thread title was in ancient Akkadian :maracas
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes, a mistake. Everyone would have known exactly what I was talking about if I had said your thread title was in ancient Akkadian :maracas
Anyone with moderate intelligence

Stop doing that Faust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top