Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

You're alright...you've impressed me :notsure
Not sure if trolling or really:notsure

Have I impressed you with my arguments?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yes, I'm listening to Crystal Fighter now. It's quite a cool combination of dance with rock (?). Any band that you strongly recommend?
Just look at my charts, the bands most listened to. Don't have time to suggest anything at the moment :XD

Not sure if trolling or really:notsure

Have I impressed you with my arguments?
No, you've impressed me with your stubborn trolling
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I just can't feel it (that you are a Taylor Swift Fan) :hmm
This got to be a troll! But it's a complex case as the other two answers were truthful.

Please explain this answer.
I love her :awe
Gary fucking loves Swift. He has a shrine to her built into his closet, complete with alter, and a lock of her hair (don't ask). Every night he sleeps with a Taylor Swift dakimakura. He loves Taylor Swift almost as much as Thorn loves him.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Are you high?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I was told I could learn the art of spamming here. *.*
If spamming is what you hope to learn, then you have come to the right place. I suggest starting slowly. Post some random GIF's, pictures of animals dressed like people, maybe the occasional meme. Always be sure to post them out of context, and without explanation. Once you are comfortable with that, ask him biazarre, meaningless questions. It's always best to focus on the trivial. Be sure to ask in a sincere enough manner that he gives a serious answer.

@Gary: on a scale of 1 - 10, how strongly do you feel about ham?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

gary ,do you think peanuts are overrated ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Shin - come on more frequently ^^
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

i found the right question for gary ,one that only he can answer



---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Shin - come on more frequently ^^
i missed you too :wtf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Sky is a fast learner.

Try using lots of one words when you want to spam and make your post counts as big as Gary or Milly. For Example, during a decent convo, just leave a post saying:

Or a smiley will do too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

....

So when was I trolling? :amuse
:shootme

Its just a coverup. Inside, he is tender and caring :toc.
An assumption, I presume?

I was told I could learn the art of spamming here. *.*
BY WHO?!

If spamming is what you hope to learn, then you have come to the right place. I suggest starting slowly. Post some random GIF's, pictures of animals dressed like people, maybe the occasional meme. Always be sure to post them out of context, and without explanation. Once you are comfortable with that, ask him biazarre, meaningless questions. It's always best to focus on the trivial. Be sure to ask in a sincere enough manner that he gives a serious answer.

@Gary: on a scale of 1 - 10, how strongly do you feel about ham?
Ham? I used to like it more when I was younger. The eternal question of Turkey vs. Ham on the holidays - I always used to preferred Ham. However, my taste has become more balanced with age. I actually prefer turkey or roast beef to ham now on a daily basis.

gary ,do you think peanuts are overrated ?
No. The peanut "allergy" lobby has done a lot of damage to their reputation. Don't even get me started on Walnuts and Macadamias.

i found the right question for gary ,one that only he can answer

I'm okay
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

You're not judgmental enough...it's confusing
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

You're not judgmental enough...it's confusing
...but that's good. I don't judge :<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top