Re: lawlett-kun thread.
A green gummy bear told me to come here.
So i did. :3
As I said.Wat...
A green gummy bear told me to come here.
So i did. :3
As I said.Wat...
I'm bored nowAs I said.
A green gummy bear told me to come here.
So i did. :3
Phillies fans are even more obnoxious than Yankees fans, and New England natives. Both fan bases at least understand baseball. Bandwagon Red Sox fans, the ones that adopted the team after 2004, might be marginally more annoying. Phillies fans have this great mix of unfounded self-entitlement and inferiority complex.Well, anyone can dislike Philly teams. But we don't have to deal with them...Yankees and Red Sox are enough. And to be honest, I dislike the Red Sox more. You can't argue with the Yankees success.
Don't get me wrong, I still hate them, especially Uggla.I actually followed my cousin growing up into being a bit of a Braves fan. I guess they were the NL team I rooted for. I remember when they lost to the Yankees in the World Series...ugh.
On a scale of 0 to 56... How bored?I'm bored now
On a scale of 0 to 56... How bored?

Angelos wouldn't allow such a thing to be acknowledged. He's too busy taking their money and selling their jerseys. That's why he's definitely against a balanced schedule, if we were ever to suck again...which is an inevitability.Phillies fans did the same, invading National's Park for every home game. With Philly so close by, it could get really bad. That ended last year, of course. There was a take back the park promotion for the first series against the Phillies in April, before the Nats even really began filling up the stadium.

Yeah, there were times they did that during Yankees and Red Sox games. There's also this bogus thing they do where they charge you extra if you buy your ticket on walk up instead of in advance. You can't even fill the lower deck, and you're going to charge some random person extra money if he's downtown and wants to go to a game? Ridiculous. And don't even get me stated about how their only showing 6 Spring Training games. Did you know that MASN is extra money on your bill that you can't even opt out of? For Comcast at least. What exactly is that money going to when you can't watch even half of the Spring games? Lol.Does he really sell Red Sox jersey's? That's insane
At National's Park they only sell Nat's gear, and Expos retro hats.
The Red Sox have a national fanbase, their are herds of fans in every city. You're just unlucky enough to live in another AL East city. I see almost as many people here wearing Red Sox hats as Nationals. More than Orioles, even though the Orioles have a long standing fanbase here. The Red Sox and Yankees fans don't need to travel, they have local chapters. The only teams in baseball that applies to, IMO.
Angelos needs the Orioles for personal income. That's why they never sign free agents. After winning 93 games, it's insane that they could not sign any quality players to bolster the line up. No one expects superstars, the Orioles have plenty of home grown stars (how it should be), but good players to solidify the team. For a team that struggled, at times, with run production, adding to the line up should have been essential.Yeah, there were times they did that during Yankees and Red Sox games. There's also this bogus thing they do where they charge you extra if you buy your ticket on walk up instead of in advance. You can't even fill the lower deck, and you're going to charge some random person extra money if he's downtown and wants to go to a game? Ridiculous. And don't even get me stated about how their only showing 6 Spring Training games. Did you know that MASN is extra money on your bill that you can't even opt out of? For Comcast at least. What exactly is that money going to when you can't watch even half of the Spring games? Lol.
Right, same here. We had no baseball when the Red Sox became a bandwagon team. It takes time for expansion teams, and teams that moved from elsewhere, to put down roots. A lot of Red Sox fans developed while the National's were new to the area.Oh sure, there are bandwagoning fans down here. Put it wouldn't go on to the extent it has if we hadn't sucked for 15 years.
Lets see if the number can get even higherOh... That is a 56 then.![]()

Are you saying you don't care about OPDon't know, don't care
? Are you a tard? Seriously?I wonder.Lets see if the number can get even higher![]()


good night nurse...adi is really coming to the statesHey Gary, have you heard of any foreign students working programs in Baltimore? I'm planning to go next year, I don't know if I could pick a place though, I think they find me a job and I go there.

Probably. xD I mean it's not impossible... I just have to have some funds, so I can rent wherever they send me. I also have to be approved first. And interviewed after that. And above all, I need to be a student. xD But if all goes according to plan, I'll be in the US next summer. ^^ I hope I can be anywhere at least one of you guys, so I could visit someone.good night nurse...adi is really coming to the states
![]()
im sure we will make it happen..cause like me...this will probably be a once in a lifetime thing to travel like that.lord knows I do not see in the near future of me traveling abroad...maybe when im old and retired...if I make it that longProbably. xD I mean it's not impossible... I just have to have some funds, so I can rent wherever they send me. I also have to be approved first. And interviewed after that. And above all, I need to be a student. xD But if all goes according to plan, I'll be in the US next summer. ^^ I hope I can be anywhere at least one of you guys, so I could visit someone.
