Re: lawlett-kun thread.
because im sure something like this program...there has to be an extensive waiting list for others.so the sooner you get on it,the better your response time
good luck
well you have about 15months to get your ducks in a row...im sure between here and where gary and Charlie lives...you could find something.just get on it right now...what ever paperwork,class enrollment,etc...get it startedI hope I do that and I hope it won't be a one time experience. I'm not sure, but I think I can go on such a program more than once. So you'll have more than one opportunity to meet me. ^^
And this is just plan talk. I'm not sure about all of this. I'm only sure of wanting to go.
because im sure something like this program...there has to be an extensive waiting list for others.so the sooner you get on it,the better your response time
good luck
Last edited:






