Re: Nurmeedurr thread.
why didnt thorn pick alistar? I heard he is moostatic as wel
why didnt thorn pick alistar? I heard he is moostatic as wel
Plural? I'm the most interesting person there, so it doesn't matter.The interesting people from the win thread don't post here![]()
Yeah...from the chamberWhat is with these suicidal tendencies lately? You are using this smiley too much. Another one got away?
He's only Moostatic when you build Static Shiv. Coincidentally he has a hard time farming...how cruel.why didnt thorn pick alistar? I heard he is moostatic as wel
Act like a sir? What barbaric finishing school lets in boys? Boys do not need finishing school...For the same reason Gary will be forcing his children to take strict voice and posture lessons. Once they are old enough, he plans on sending them to finishing school in a remote Swiss village, to learn the proper way to act like a sir or ma'am. Listening to "pop" music is out of the question. Too vulgar for their refined little ears.





Spam # 30,104Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue


Don't sell him short. If you counted all the spam he's posted to the fun forum, he'd have spemmed at least 50,000 times. Maybe even 60,000.Spam # 30,104![]()

Nah, when we enabled postcount there it was only 45k or thereabouts.Don't sell him short. If you counted all the spam he's posted to the fun forum, he'd have spemmed at least 50,000 times. Maybe even 60,000.
It's been a while. Since then you could easily have added 10,000, maybe 20,000, new posts. Maybe even more.Nah, when we enabled postcount there it was only 45k or thereabouts.
If anyone could do it, I'm sure it would be you. I have faith in your spamming abilities.In three months? I mean, maybe at one time that was possible, but I'm not sure.