Off to new shores ^^

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Pokemon Gold is the hardest Pokemon Version

Meh I prefer Silver or Cristal ^^

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Actually Diamond is much and many times harder :e3
Well I never played it, but its not like I play Pokemon games for how difficult they are, anyway lol

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I didn't enjoy Diamonds and Perl at all.
I heard that people like it very much, not as much as Ruby and Sapphire though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

...no one got my lame joke
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

...no one got my lame joke
Oh... Diamond = harder :fail
Sorry my brain is dead today :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Why is it dead?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Boss - who was that chic in your sig??
Also - what you mentioned about the darkspear signature, make it happen. :love
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Boss - who was that chic in your sig??
Also - what you mentioned about the darkspear signature, make it happen. :love
I'd be too kind if I told you, right? :blush
I'm no farf or lala, actually I wonder how would they do it xP

Btw Charles look at this!

Someone really did it!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

>.<
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

...no one got my lame joke
I thought you were serious. and I thought you play Pokemon Games. :oh
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Nope
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

You don't play video games at all?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Of course, but I was just making a bad joke...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Name a favorite video game of yours Gary.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Anything Nintendo makes, Metal Gear, GTA, Sword of Mana, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Anything old school. I still have my NES and Sega Genesis.

Right now it's mainly LoL and some cell phone games. But there's too much to name overall.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

You've effectively ended this convo, congrats
I'm sorry?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Anything Nintendo makes,
Name your favorite Zelda :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Mmm, not sure. I haven't played anything recent much.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Funny thing is that I dont remember how to laugh like I did over here anymore ... =D
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

 
Top