Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~
Charlie's Angels!
Charlie's Angels!
Oh '-'
Adi, Kat, and JoCharlie's Angels!

Watch that anime by the way.Oh '-'
But no, straight hair, definitly not me there ... Though I'm flattered that u think I look like Illumi <3
kk I'll keep that anime in mind, after I finish the other 11 I need to watchWatch that anime by the way.
Are you into rock music?

Nah, I watch much more than read, but even then I read a lot. Anyway I keep track of them in a different manner ^^Do you have a manga collection?

Fail xDBossy, I laughed at this gif for like ten minutes.
![]()
Guess which one I am![]()
Its going great, like so great I cant even express it in wordsHow is school going so far?

Good good good.Its going great, like so great I cant even express it in words![]()


That Rai-nim ava is badass right? '-'I will take it nao~
Thanks man, you forking rocks!!
![]()

OK OK - But nao ... take it off!!!!!!That Rai-nim ava is badass right? '-'
And that blood on Rai eye was my touch![]()

????
There its off. I hope you enjoy, even if its used as u said.OK OK - But nao ... take it off!!!!!!
- If you know what I me...????
So you admit it!! I feels so cheap in da feels...There its off. I hope you enjoy, even if its used as u said.

So you admit it!! I feels so cheap in da feels...
![]()
