Off to new shores ^^

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Charlie's Angels!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Oh '-'
But no, straight hair, definitly not me there ... Though I'm flattered that u think I look like Illumi <3

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Charlie's Angels!
Adi, Kat, and Jo :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Oh '-'
But no, straight hair, definitly not me there ... Though I'm flattered that u think I look like Illumi <3
Watch that anime by the way.

Are you into rock music?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Do you have a manga collection?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Watch that anime by the way.

Are you into rock music?
kk I'll keep that anime in mind, after I finish the other 11 I need to watch :blush

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Do you have a manga collection?
Nah, I watch much more than read, but even then I read a lot. Anyway I keep track of them in a different manner ^^
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Bossy, I laughed at this gif for like ten minutes.



Guess which one I am :lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

Bossy, I laughed at this gif for like ten minutes.



Guess which one I am :lmao
Fail xD
My going to bed skills are much more lame than that ...
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pokemon Red and Green time ~

How is school going so far?
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lanayru Mining Facility

I will take it nao~
Thanks man, you forking rocks!!

:hug
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Lanayru Mining Facility

I will take it nao~
Thanks man, you forking rocks!!

:hug
That Rai-nim ava is badass right? '-'
And that blood on Rai eye was my touch :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lanayru Mining Facility

That Rai-nim ava is badass right? '-'
And that blood on Rai eye was my touch :hee
OK OK - But nao ... take it off!!!!!!:oh
- If you know what I me... :hurr ????
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Lanayru Mining Facility

OK OK - But nao ... take it off!!!!!!:oh
- If you know what I me... :hurr ????
There its off. I hope you enjoy, even if its used as u said.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lanayru Mining Facility

There its off. I hope you enjoy, even if its used as u said.
So you admit it!! I feels so cheap in da feels...

:emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Death

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Death

We should really be able to delete some posts of our own threads
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Death

That was before Naoko ofc....
 
Top