Off to new shores ^^

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

Which faries?

:allthe

I kind of think da elf chic in ID manhwa is kinda cool though. Faries - cant think of any except that Disney one.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

Who are them?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

:dumpster
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

Go on - already~ :yelling.

Ima go eat now -

:bye
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,243
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

I thought you are talking about the fairies in
One Piece, the ones who are in Dressrosa
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

I thought you are talking about the fairies in
One Piece, the ones who are in Dressrosa
Oh no, this ones are much more dangerous :teehee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,243
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

Oh no, this ones are much more dangerous :teehee
Yeah. the word "beware" on the title of your thread supports the danger of those fairies that's why I thought of them.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

Boss - now you even change to that... Your avatar is a bit scary :iik

:slowly
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Beware the Fairies D:

Boss - now you even change to that... Your avatar is a bit scary :iik

:slowly
Fairies charles, FAIRIES!!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

Farries keeld yo thread son -

:edu

Now that sig - I laeek. :nod
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

Farries keeld yo thread son -

:edu

Now that sig - I laeek. :nod
Its my protest to being the only Kubera Fanboy of this site, Sagara-nim will kill you all !!!!! :sexyarf


Btw you wanted to know where the fairies were from? They are from "The Humanity has Declined". One of the best insane animes I've ever seen.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

Alotta Fagina joke is one of my favorites :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

sharks with friggin laser beams
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

sharks with friggin laser beams
Why I cant I have sharks?!!! :lmao

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Farries keeld yo thread son -

:edu

Now that sig - I laeek. :nod
Charles!!
I'm making an awesome noblesse signature and ava :wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Only Kubera Fan of this Forum T_T

hehe - I laeek what you done there. The set looks awesome~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top