Re: Random Paradise
^______^ (Very big smile) Thanks!
I'll try! I always wanted to help others. Some people say it's my kind of selfish need, because that satisfies me. But... it's good to be selfish that way, in my opinion.
It was tough for me at school though, because people didn't like me in general and because they new I'd help them they all used me. o.o I got angry at a point about that (sad too), but... I still continued giving pencils, sheets, helping with homework, etc. I'm strange. o.o
^______^ (Very big smile) Thanks!
I'll try! I always wanted to help others. Some people say it's my kind of selfish need, because that satisfies me. But... it's good to be selfish that way, in my opinion.

It was tough for me at school though, because people didn't like me in general and because they new I'd help them they all used me. o.o I got angry at a point about that (sad too), but... I still continued giving pencils, sheets, helping with homework, etc. I'm strange. o.o

)
But I'm a little girl now and can't do much. For now I do things like helping people when I can, I make small donations and I gave blood once. I'm thinking of doing it from time to time again. I'm skinny and I don't weigh much, but... the first time made me feel good. o.o So I thought, why not do it regularly. (Btw, my blood is 0+.
) One day when I'll be able to do more, I will.
(And I hope that doesn't sound just like "blah-blah-blah".
)
I experienced the same and it took me a while to change my attitude. I stopped helping near completely, there were only a few friends I trusted enough to be sure that they wouldn't use me. Nowadays it's a lot better but I often catch me thinking about if the person is using me or not, luckily growing age makes you more reasonable and most of the times, it turns out in a good way.
But we can still celebrate! 




and I'm glad you are too 


at least I know who I will give my vote too