Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

^______^ (Very big smile) Thanks!

I'll try! I always wanted to help others. Some people say it's my kind of selfish need, because that satisfies me. But... it's good to be selfish that way, in my opinion. :D

It was tough for me at school though, because people didn't like me in general and because they new I'd help them they all used me. o.o I got angry at a point about that (sad too), but... I still continued giving pencils, sheets, helping with homework, etc. I'm strange. o.o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

You're not strange at all; you're a kind-hearted person.

I don't see how helping others is being selfish though. Don't listen to what those naysayers say. :hug
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, improving, that's what I meant! xD I know people can't be perfect, but seeking perfection makes them perfect in a way... I've always belived that. (:BlahBlah)

I know. :sweatdrop But I'm a little girl now and can't do much. For now I do things like helping people when I can, I make small donations and I gave blood once. I'm thinking of doing it from time to time again. I'm skinny and I don't weigh much, but... the first time made me feel good. o.o So I thought, why not do it regularly. (Btw, my blood is 0+. :p) One day when I'll be able to do more, I will. :amuse (And I hope that doesn't sound just like "blah-blah-blah". :oh)

About the posts: I'll celebrate when it's 555. I'll have to look out for that though. xD I will most probably miss it.
That is true, in some ways. As long as that person doesn't lose sight of the surroundings and ends up obsessed to be perfect. Trying to be perfect is natural; what not is being obsessed to be one. <3

Yay for O+! That's my blood type as well. It's great that you've tried donating blood before. I actually want to try, but never got the chance. :3

And reply to my post will make your 555th post, so no way you're gonna miss it! :yelling
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

^______^ (Very big smile) Thanks!

I'll try! I always wanted to help others. Some people say it's my kind of selfish need, because that satisfies me. But... it's good to be selfish that way, in my opinion. :D

It was tough for me at school though, because people didn't like me in general and because they new I'd help them they all used me. o.o I got angry at a point about that (sad too), but... I still continued giving pencils, sheets, helping with homework, etc. I'm strange. o.o
well I actually know how you feel, people tend to use you if they know that you are a helpful person :oh you are not strange, it's just your good-hearted nature :) I experienced the same and it took me a while to change my attitude. I stopped helping near completely, there were only a few friends I trusted enough to be sure that they wouldn't use me. Nowadays it's a lot better but I often catch me thinking about if the person is using me or not, luckily growing age makes you more reasonable and most of the times, it turns out in a good way.

And I honestly agree, even if it's your own selfish need, what better need can there be than to actually want to help other people and not yourself? :oh people saying stuff like that don't know anything, it's way more easy and handy to be selfish than to be helpful.
I still remember some huge disappointments when people who you thought you could trust only used you :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

You're not strange at all; you're a kind-hearted person.

I don't see how helping others is being selfish though. Don't listen to what those naysayers say. :hug
Thaaanks, Riki! :hug

I think there is some truth to that. If you forget for a minute that sekfishness is a negative trait, and think that it can be also postitive, it makes sense somehow.

That is true, in some ways. As long as that person doesn't lose sight of the surroundings and ends up obsessed to be perfect. Trying to be perfect is natural; what not is being obsessed to be one. <3

Yay for O+! That's my blood type as well. It's great that you've tried donating blood before. I actually want to try, but never got the chance. :3

And reply to my post will make your 555th post, so no way you're gonna miss it! :yelling
Yep, it's important not to lose ourselves in anything that we do.

You 0+ too? Yaay, we're sisterts by blood. xD

And sorry, my count post was already 555 before I started writing my post. :( But we can still celebrate! :occa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

You 0+ too? Yaay, we're sisterts by blood. xD

And sorry, my count post was already 555 before I started writing my post. :( But we can still celebrate! :occa
I honestly don't even know my blood type right now, I think it should be... A? :?bunny

let's celebrate, congratz adi :confetti

and you didn't see my post above you, or did you? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I honestly don't even know my blood type right now, I think it should be... A? :?bunny

let's celebrate, congratz adi :confetti

and you didn't see my post above you, or did you? :3c
Celebration! :wtf

You should know you're blood type. I hope you have it written somewhere. It's important.

Sorry. o.o Maybe you posted while I was writing my last post. ^^' I'll read it now...

***

well I actually know how you feel, people tend to use you if they know that you are a helpful person :oh you are not strange, it's just your good-hearted nature :) I experienced the same and it took me a while to change my attitude. I stopped helping near completely, there were only a few friends I trusted enough to be sure that they wouldn't use me. Nowadays it's a lot better but I often catch me thinking about if the person is using me or not, luckily growing age makes you more reasonable and most of the times, it turns out in a good way.

And I honestly agree, even if it's your own selfish need, what better need can there be than to actually want to help other people and not yourself? :oh people saying stuff like that don't know anything, it's way more easy and handy to be selfish than to be helpful.
I still remember some huge disappointments when people who you thought you could trust only used you :oh
During my school years I also stopped answering every single request, when I got into my last years of highschool, people just started getting more mature I guess, so it wasn't that bad, but I never stopped helping completely. And now when I'm older and I've graduated school, when I know who my real friends are, it's different. I actually don't keep contact with my ex-classmates and people that I don't really like. I'm surrounded by my friends and people who like me now. So no one is using me like that anymore. I don't let them. I think at least in that I've matured. ^^'

Yeah, I've also been disappointed like that. My big disappointment was my ex-best friend, who I thought was a great person, but she turned out to be manipulative and just wanted me to answer all of her requests... Some friendship that was. o.o And I'm glad you agree!
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Celebration! :wtf

You should know you're blood type. I hope you have it written somewhere. It's important.

Sorry. o.o Maybe you posted while I was writing my last post. ^^' I'll read it now...

***



During my school years I also stopped answering every single request, when I got into my last years of highschool, people just started getting more mature I guess, so it wasn't that bad, but I never stopped helping completely. And now when I'm older and I've graduated school, when I know who my real friends are, it's different. I actually don't keep contact with my ex-classmates and people that I don't really like. I'm surrounded by my friends and people who like me now. So no one is using me like that anymore. I don't let them. I think at least in that I've matured. ^^'

Yeah, I've also been disappointed like that. My big disappointment was my ex-best friend, who I thought was a great person, but she turned out to be manipulative and just wanted me to answer all of her requests... Some friendship that was. o.o And I'm glad you agree!
yeah it's written somewhere but forget which Blood Type I had :fail
don't worry, I thought that something like this happened

well yeah, I kinda handled it the same way. It wasn't easy but I'm glad that I'm more of a helpful person :nod and I'm glad you are too :hi5
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

^^ :hi5 It's good to find people like me every now and then. :p

I have a little update! Tomorrow I'll be working for the first time in my life. I'll be handing out flyers for a couple of days. And I'll work at the end of the month too, I'll be counting voting-papers.

I'm still looking for a regular job.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

^^ :hi5 It's good to find people like me every now and then. :p

I have a little update! Tomorrow I'll be working for the first time in my life. I'll be handing out flyers for a couple of days. And I'll work at the end of the month too, I'll be counting voting-papers.

I'm still looking for a regular job.
sure thing :p

a congratz for finding a job :confetti I'm sure you will find a regular job soon!
and what are the votes for?

oh and how was your day (with your friend)? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thaaanks! :amuse

The votes are for electing the president and a city mayor.

My day (with my "friend" xD) was fine. ^^ We had a good time together.

There! Should be fine now. xD
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Thaaanks! :amuse

The votes are for electing a president and a city mayor.

My day (with my "friend" xD) was fine. ^^ We had a good time together.
A president for your town or whole bulgaria? O_o

that's good to hear :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

xD President... for the whole country. (I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.)

Yep, I feel great about today. ^^

I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

xD President... for the whole country. (I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.)

Yep, I feel great about today. ^^

I edited it. xD I hope it's clear now.
oh didn't know that o_o who are you voting for? :3c

and yeah it's completely clear now :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I didn't know there were presidents for the city. o.o I barely have any knowledge in politics. xD

I'm glad it's clear now. ^^' (I was lame again. :fail)

I'm not voting. o.o There is no one to vote for, in my opinion. xD And even if I told you a name, it wouldn't mean anything to you. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I didn't know there were presidents for the city. o.o I barely have any knowledge in politics. xD

I'm glad it's clear now. ^^' (I was lame again. :fail)

I'm not voting. o.o There is no one to vote for, in my opinion. xD And even if I told you a name, it wouldn't mean anything to you. :D
no no, it was my mistake :fail you wrote mayor (obviously for the town) and I still asked if the president is for the town too :D I just thought it could have another "meaning" maybe :facepalm

hmm well there are a lot of people that think so but I think you should vote, it's your only way to influence the politic
and I know quite a lot about politics so who knows :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh... it's okay. ^^ I make the same mistakes regularly. xD

Believe me, my vote won't have an influence. o.o Things here are kinda... complicated. Especially now.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Oh... it's okay. ^^ I make the same mistakes regularly. xD

Believe me, my vote won't have an influence. o.o Things here are kinda... complicated. Especially now.
XD

well of course a vote need to have influence o_o if your system isn't courrpt which I hope it isn't :/
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Well, it is. :D It's not clean. The question is not "is it corrupted", the question is "how much". xD And I'm not sure how it is now, I think it's better some of the previous years. Anyway, what I meant to say was that... all of the candidates are the same to me. So it's useless to me. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Well, it is. :D It's not clean. The question is not "is it corrupted", the question is "how much". xD And I'm not sure how it is now, I think it's better some of the previous years. Anyway, what I meant to say was that... all of the candidates are the same to me. So it's useless to me. :D
well yeah I heard a bit about bulgaria being corrupt but I didn't thought it would be that bad :/

it makes me kinda relieved that our system isn't... even though most of our politicans are useless tooo :-_- at least I know who I will give my vote too :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top