


Didn't know people were...Cause you didn't want to skype with me.![]()


Huh...xD Well cause if I wasn't there, Adam wouldn't say he...![]()

I'd miss what? I was talking about missing drunk Adam...what are you talking about?But if you were there and I wasn't, you'd miss it. You have to have been there while both me and Adam were talking so that you can hear...![]()



Nothing
Well, yeah...
xD Anywho... What's up?

In a state?You alright? You're in a state![]()

I don't believe you.Nothing![]()


Oh I thought he asked if he had and you said that he said that "you love me"...the last page isn't very clearxD No, Adam just said he loves me. He really said "I love you" and I think he really meant it this time. xD
Alcohol does strange things to people. xD
I'm just in a good mood these days. And it's sunnyyy! ^___^

...well depending on your opinion of alcohol it could do many things.
. I bet he's confused even more 




