Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:notrust
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Cause you didn't want to skype with me. :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD Well cause if I wasn't there, Adam wouldn't say he... :wub
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

But if you were there and I wasn't, you'd miss it. You have to have been there while both me and Adam were talking so that you can hear... :wub
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

But if you were there and I wasn't, you'd miss it. You have to have been there while both me and Adam were talking so that you can hear... :wub
I'd miss what? I was talking about missing drunk Adam...what are you talking about? :cookiestare
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:oh

Well, yeah...

xD Anywho... What's up?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I don't know, sounds like something magical happened on Skype last night :teehee

What's there not to believe?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD No, Adam just said he loves me. He really said "I love you" and I think he really meant it this time. xD

Alcohol does strange things to people. xD

I'm just in a good mood these days. And it's sunnyyy! ^___^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD No, Adam just said he loves me. He really said "I love you" and I think he really meant it this time. xD

Alcohol does strange things to people. xD

I'm just in a good mood these days. And it's sunnyyy! ^___^
Oh I thought he asked if he had and you said that he said that "you love me"...the last page isn't very clear :headscratch

This time? He's said it before? :o ...well depending on your opinion of alcohol it could do many things.

That's nice to here...it seems like Summer has already come here.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Well it's not like he really said it before, it was just me asking him and him saying "yes, of course" or something like that. But this time it was like "Yes, I love you". I'm not sure if it was a reply and he just said it without me asking... xD Gotta ask Ancy.

Great! They said we're gonna have four days like summer next week. 20+ C.

Yay, spring! :yay
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Wow...confusing :arf. I bet he's confused even more :jk

Oh it the high here hasn't been below that for like a week or so now. It' supposed to be above 27 today.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Oh, yes, he is definitely confused. :hurr

:gwah

TAKE, ME, GARY! @.@

Well, the weather is really nice today, but it's still morning, so it's a bit chilly. It might get really warm during the day.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

You seem to be enjoying his confusion a little too much :cookiestare

Take you where? I'm here :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD I'm just happy. And you know how I am when I'm having fun, I'm hyper.

Yes, take me there! :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top