Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, it's Ed Sheeran! The video doesn't even display here, so I can't see. xD I've heard a bit of Ed Sheeran and I like him. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, it's Ed Sheeran! The video doesn't even display here, so I can't see. xD I've heard a bit of Ed Sheeran and I like him. ^^
Ed Sheeran doesn't play in Bulgaria? :o damn....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think she means she doesn't have Flash installed on her computer at work.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I think she means she doesn't have Flash installed on her computer at work.
Yeah, it's not updated. Some comps here are made so that you can't install anything unless you have a password. xD

I meant accounts. o.o Or whatever. xD
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, a lot of workstations are like that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Great! We just listen to the radio here. It's not turned on now, because the person that usually turns it on isn't here and I guess the others don't care much about it, but I feel better when there's music.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
That's why I love my office job; my boss got us Spotify Premium so we can play music in the office while we work. :shin
Really :arf? That guy is an angel.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I guess, I missed it. Care to enlighten me?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Really :arf? That guy is an angel.
It's a she and yes she is. She even says we can keep our facebook tabs open on the internet and use our phones but just remember that we're still at work. It's a dream :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It's a she and yes she is. She even says we can keep our facebook tabs open on the internet and use our phones but just remember that we're still at work. It's a dream :hee
Nice! :hug I think it's not a problem here as well, but... I usually find it hard to concentrate, so I just work when I'm here. And visit MH for 1-2 minutes every hour or something. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice! :hug I think it's not a problem here as well, but... I usually find it hard to concentrate, so I just work when I'm here. And visit MH for 1-2 minutes every hour or something. xD
One or 2 minutes you say? :derp

Yeah, normally when I know I've got a lot on my plate and a busy day, I'll keep off Facebook and just check both that and MH during my lunch hour.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
It's a she and yes she is. She even says we can keep our facebook tabs open on the internet and use our phones but just remember that we're still at work. It's a dream :hee
:nowei

Did you use your charm on her or something :notrust?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
:teehee

If your work is not effected, there shouldn't be any problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top