Oh, it's Ed Sheeran! The video doesn't even display here, so I can't see. xD I've heard a bit of Ed Sheeran and I like him. ^^
Ed Sheeran doesn't play in Bulgaria?Oh, it's Ed Sheeran! The video doesn't even display here, so I can't see. xD I've heard a bit of Ed Sheeran and I like him. ^^
damn....Yeah, it's not updated. SomeI think she means she doesn't have Flash installed on her computer at work.

ReallyThat's why I love my office job; my boss got us Spotify Premium so we can play music in the office while we work.![]()
? That guy is an angel.You didn't see what he did to his facebook account one dayReally? That guy is an angel.

It's a she and yes she is. She even says we can keep our facebook tabs open on the internet and use our phones but just remember that we're still at work. It's a dreamReally? That guy is an angel.

Nice!It's a she and yes she is. She even says we can keep our facebook tabs open on the internet and use our phones but just remember that we're still at work. It's a dream![]()
I think it's not a problem here as well, but... I usually find it hard to concentrate, so I just work when I'm here. And visit MH for 1-2 minutes every hour or something. xDOne or 2 minutes you say?Nice!I think it's not a problem here as well, but... I usually find it hard to concentrate, so I just work when I'm here. And visit MH for 1-2 minutes every hour or something. xD
It's a she and yes she is. She even says we can keep our facebook tabs open on the internet and use our phones but just remember that we're still at work. It's a dream![]()

?I wish it was just me
Did you use your charm on her or something?
but the same applies to everyone else.
Something like that.One or 2 minutes you say?![]()


Yeah she's awesome, but if you mean attracted to, then no. She's not my type.Something like that.
So you like the boss, huh?![]()
I see.Yeah she's awesome, but if you mean attracted to, then no. She's not my type.
Oh well. 
