Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Very fast.

Ever had hot dogs? :3c
I still don't think I was fast, but okay. :D Yeah, I've had hotdogs.

*barritone voice* Hi there, you called?

:cheez
Of course I called. :D

Adi-chan, do you like to sing? What kind of songs do you like? ^^
I love singing! What kind of songs do I like... oldies, classics, some of the old pop songs like 'Torn', more rocky ones, more mellow ones... I dunno, depends on the song. :D And sometimes it depends on my mood.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

:(

*pinches phio* :-_-
*pinches Bob back* -_-;

I love singing! What kind of songs do I like... oldies, classics, some of the old pop songs like 'Torn', more rocky ones, more mellow ones... I dunno, depends on the song. :D And sometimes it depends on my mood.
Yay! <3 Do you join any singing club of something like that at school/college? Haha, I see. I can't say I like oldies/classics, but I agree that it depends on the song. :3 Some of your favorite songs?

And I prefer burgers than hotdogs, dunno why. *shrugs*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yay! <3 Do you join any singing club of something like that at school/college? Some of your favorite songs?

And I prefer burgers than hotdogs, dunno why. *shrugs*
There was something like a music club at school. The club started when I was 11th grade. But it didn't work out, no proper organization.

Some of my all-time favorite songs are: 'Holiday' and 'Basket Case' (Green Day), 'How You Remind Me' (Nickelback), 'Before the Dawn' (Judas Priest), 'We Will Rock You' and 'Under Pressure' (Queen), 'Under the Bridge' and 'By the Way' (Red Hot Chili Peppers), 'Wonderwall' and 'Force of Nature' (Oasis), 'Smoke on the Water', 'Burn', 'Hush' (Deep Purple), 'Butterfly' (Crazy Town), 'Wherever You Will Go' (The Calling), 'The Reason' (Hoobastank), 'In the Air Tonight' (Phill Collins), 'Wheels' (Foo Fighters), 'Shout' (Tears for Fears), 'Sailing Ships' (Whitesnake), 'Pieces' (Sum 41).

And that's enough. xD

I also prefer burgers than hot dogs, but I don't eat them both often.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

That's so unfortunate. But if you were given the chance to join such club again, would you? :derp

Yeah, I didn't eat burgers a lot lately too. I really like McD's chicken burger here, it's way better than the beef burger. I think mostly I dislike hot dogs because people here give so much sauce to it. Burgers are better. XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

That's so unfortunate. But if you were given the chance to join such club again, would you? :derp

Yeah, I didn't eat burgers a lot lately too. I really like McD's chicken burger here, it's way better than the beef burger. I think mostly I dislike hot dogs because people here give so much sauce to it. Burgers are better. XD
I would join, but if it's a serious club. If I actually play/sing.

I like McD's cheeseburger and McTost (if that's its name in English). I also don't like too much sauces. Can't you just get the amount you want? Or put the sauce on your own.

Yay, I have spamming Naomidee in my thread! :yay
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

Of course I called. :D

I love singing! What kind of songs do I like... oldies, classics, some of the old pop songs like 'Torn', more rocky ones, more mellow ones... I dunno, depends on the song. :D And sometimes it depends on my mood.
So what can I do you for?
Can you sing us a song? :zomg
*pinches Bob back* -_-;
:fry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

I would join, but if it's a serious club. If I actually play/sing.

I like McD's cheeseburger and McTost (if that's its name in English). I also don't like too much sauces. Can't you just get the amount you want? Or put the sauce on your own.

Yay, I have spamming Naomidee in my thread! :yay
Yesh, cool! :XD Have you ever wished to join or make a band and release songs, singles, or albums? :3

I dislike cheese, so yeah. XD McTost? I wonder what it is. I think we don't have it here. But after all, I don't go to McD that often. XD I would usually request whoever made it to reduce the sauce, but they 99.99% wouldn't listen to me. And I couldn't put the sauce myself. =___=

:pwnge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Vanilla Coke*

More rum**



:yelling

*jumps on M3J* BLAH BLAH BLAH! D8<
I'M NOT A ROLLER COASTER THAT YOU CAN RIDE ME! :yelling


Do you like hot dogs? With what topping? I like onions, ketchup, and mustard on mine. :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Have you ever wished to join or make a band and release songs, singles, or albums? :3

McTost? I wonder what it is.
Yes! That is my plan. :plot It's my dream to be in a band and go on concerts and stuff. I don't care if I'm famous, I just want to sing and play the guitar.

So stay tuned for, Bob and everyone else! xD

Sorry, Phio-chan, it's actually McToast.



Do you like hot dogs? With what topping? I like onions, ketchup, and mustard on mine. :3
I think you already asked me if I like hot dogs. :D I just put ketchup on. They're nice with cheddar too. But I don't eat hot dogs often.


Hey, guys, something funny that I did last night: I hugged the cocoa jar without thinking. xD
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Why did you hug the jar?

Were you drunk? High? Delirious?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I was actually lonely...

AhEm...
I've actually never been drunk or high. That is kinda like me, so... I wasn't delirious, I guess. xD

Actually actually!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

You're weird. Go to a psychologist. :|

Ever practiced martial arts?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:oh

No, I haven't
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

You're weird. Go to a psychologist. :|

Ever practiced martial arts?
Milly, stop trolling my adi-chan :pwnge
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

We don't have a McToast over here but we do have a McGriddle.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I don't know what a McGriddle is. xD I'll google it.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Here you go!

It seems weird but it actually tastes good. In fact, my city was chosen to be the guinea pig to test the product out before McDonald launched it nationwide. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top