Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Milly, UMAD? I have adi's facebook :3c

Oh, and 850th post btw :party
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yaaay, congrats on 850th post! :yay

Btw, I noticed the page count yesterday. xD Soon-to-be 15 pages. ^^
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Nice job~ But I guess it's all just one huge page for M3j :lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Nice job~ But I guess it's all just one huge page for M3j :lmao
Which we can obviously ignore...when somebody replies to his post, it doesn't increase the post count:derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

LOL-ing at both of you. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Is it because I'm black? :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

I thought you're Indian. :derp

Don't be mad, Milly. We love you... in a nonsexual way.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Nice job~ But I guess it's all just one huge page for M3j :lmao
Sixth page for me.

Milly, UMAD? I have adi's facebook :3c

Oh, and 850th post btw :party
Nah, don't care. You've gotten more mad than me (and apparently still do), so you sure you wanna go there? :>

If she trusts me, she trusts me. If she doesn't, no skin off our back.

I thought you're Indian. :derp

Don't be mad, Milly. We love you... in a nonsexual way.
I may or may not be. :cookiestare

circlejerk? :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

Is Milly being needy again?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I don't know. :p He will have to answer you.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

Oh my god, why haven't I posted again in this thread!? :pmg :pmg :pmg

Heya Kuma-chwan! :hug

Questions...questions...hmmm...

- So have you catched up with One Piece yet? :XD
- Favourite devil fruit?
- Cakes or cookies? ;P
- What was the last movie you watched? ^-^
- Oh, and what was your favourite subject at school?

Ignore any questions that have already been asked/answered. xDDD~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, I see. I see.








:(
There there! :hug

Oh my god, why haven't I posted again in this thread!? :pmg :pmg :pmg

Heya Kuma-chwan! :hug

Questions...questions...hmmm...

- So have you catched up with One Piece yet? :XD
- Favourite devil fruit?
- Cakes or cookies? ;P
- What was the last movie you watched? ^-^
- Oh, and what was your favourite subject at school?

Ignore any questions that have already been asked/answered. xDDD~
Welcome back, Jin! :amuse :tackle

I'm still watching OP. I'll catch up! Slowly, but I will. xD It has become sort of a romantic thing to watch it with my BF. ^///^

My favorite devil fruit (so far) is Robin's. I can't remember the name.

Can't I have both? :gwah C-c-... cookies then. :sweatdrop That was hard! The cake is a lie anyway.

The last movie I watched, hmmm... I haven't been watching a lot of movies lately, so I don't remember... I think it was 'The Black Swan'.

I didn't really have a favorite subject. :oh English was the easiest. I hated Maths most of the time. Chemistry and Physics were interesting...

Yaaay, questions! :onoz
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Do you do martial arts?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

You already asked me that. :D I don't.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Yaaay, questions! :onoz
So you like questions, huh? :3c

Why is there something rather than nothing?
Why is the world the way it is?
Where do we come from?
Where are we going to?
What is the purpose of it all?
What is good and what is evil?
What is the meaning of life?


I'll make a break here and see how you handle this task :ninja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top