Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I'm sure you wouldn't. :3c

Decide! Fast!

I'm kidding, it's just normal. Do you get to spend time with her often?

Three more posts? :zomg

:onoz
that ironic or what? :3c

not that often, mainly in school so far and we are classmates, so thinks are kinda difficult :s

only two more, we're gonna do it together :pleased
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

500! :wtf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:crying I want to thank my friends and my parents and... :crying

Thank you all, I couldn't have done it without you! :amuse
Cause I mainly post in the FF.

:yourock

:whoo

:bow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm getting too much titles to be able to handle it. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm a heroine! :pleased

Now I only need a cool costume...


:rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, I have to get a name too. :oh

Any suggestions? :p

lol yeah we need something flashy for you :rofl

gonna take a look at some costumes tomorrow :pleased
Haaaaappy! :3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:confetti
:party

Gratz reaching the half century marrrkkkk!!!! :XD Hope you have a nice day :wtf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

xD Nii-chan, that sounds like I'm on heroin. Excluding that, it sounds... nice. Catchy. :3c Happy! :amuse

Very haaaaaaaappy! :wtf
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

Congratulations on reaching 500! :tem People's post counts just sooooar when they find the Member Zone, don't they? :p

Well, except mine. :tem
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thaaaaanks, Orgz! :hug And I'm happy that you came by again.

I guess they do. xD It wasn't my intention though, I just want to have fun and talk with everyone, basically.

Your posts are mainly in manga discussion threads?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

xD Nii-chan, that sounds like I'm on heroin. Excluding that, it sounds... nice. Catchy. :3c Happy! :amuse

Very haaaaaaaappy! :wtf
:XD yeah I really like that name too, it's awesomely happy :3c
I'm gonna name you... Herodien. May you become a wonderful heroine :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I feel honored! :zomg

m(_ _)m
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

Thaaaaanks, Orgz! :hug And I'm happy that you came by again.

I guess they do. xD It wasn't my intention though, I just want to have fun and talk with everyone, basically.

Your posts are mainly in manga discussion threads?
My posts are mainly in the Fun Forum. Like, 90% of them. The rest is in General Entertainment and Member Zone.. I don't post nearly as much as I did like a year ago.. But I'm trying to be more active again. :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top