Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Do you mean here in the forum or in real life? :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Wow, that was a quick reply. xD

Well, in the forum... I'll try making everybody haaaaaappy. :wtf (I don't know how I'll do that though. xD But I'll try. :3c)

And in real life... I'm not sure. xD I usually do things like that on the thought. Sometimes it's like an impulse. xD But a really big thing... Maybe someday when I'm a bit older.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Well, in the forum... I'll try making everybody haaaaaappy. :wtf (I don't know how I'll do that though. xD But I'll try. :3c)

And in real life... I'm not sure. xD I usually do things like that on the thought. Sometimes it's like an impulse. xD But a really big thing... Maybe someday when I'm a bit older.
I'm pretty sure you've made everyone happy, dear. Congrats on reaching 500 posts! XD

So, if you compare your current self and past self, how random you are now compared to the past? :3
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

I think we all agree that if adi gets a custom title it should be Alpha's Loyal Minion Little Miss Sunshine ;)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm pretty sure you've made everyone happy, dear. Congrats on reaching 500 posts! XD

So, if you compare your current self and past self, how random you are now compared to the past? :3
Thanks a bunch! :wtf :hug

More random and less random, however you look at it. :D I think I've become more random in time, but I'm random when I'm happy in general and when I was 3-4 years younger, I used to be a very happy kitty...But if I fight my depression... I'm actually kinda the same. :D So it's a high spirits thing I guess...

I wonder if any of that makes sence...

I think we all agree that if adi gets a custom title it should be Alpha's Loyal Minion Little Miss Sunshine ;)
Yeah, thanks! ^^ "Loyal Minion" sounds a little better. "Little Miss Sunshine" sounds cheezy.
But it's cute. :3c
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

Little Miss Sunshine is a good movie, though. You should consider that title!

(nah, it does sound cheezy)
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Little Miss Sunshine is a good movie, though. You should consider that title!

(nah, it does sound cheezy)
orgz, you watched it? The scene with emo-kid finding out about his eyesight was very emotional indeed :crying
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Little Miss Sunshine is a good movie, though. You should consider that title!

(nah, it does sound cheezy)
That's a movie? o.o I don't think I've heard of it.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks a bunch! :wtf :hug

More random and less random, however you look at it. :D I think I've become more random in time, but I'm random when I'm happy in general and when I was 3-4 years younger, I used to be a very happy kitty...But if I fight my depression... I'm actually kinda the same. :D So it's a high spirits thing I guess...

I wonder if any of that makes sence...
No. That doesn't make sense. Since you can simply say it like this: "Oh yes, I'm so random." :notrust :XD

Yay for being random! I was random few years ago too. I missed those moments. As if nothing really matters but you being random. Now you just have too many things to think about. :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh. Okay. xD Yeah, I could've said that... ^^'

I have a couple of things I constantly have to be thinking about, but as soon as everything starts happening, everything will be normal. ^^

:hug
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Wow, that was a quick reply. xD

Well, in the forum... I'll try making everybody haaaaaappy. :wtf (I don't know how I'll do that though. xD But I'll try. :3c)

And in real life... I'm not sure. xD I usually do things like that on the thought. Sometimes it's like an impulse. xD But a really big thing... Maybe someday when I'm a bit older.
well I'm fast :3c sometimes XD

you're already doing fine, I think there isn't a single member who doesn't like you so just stay as you are :hi5

anything big planned already in your head? :3c but yeah I'm the same, not like I'm going out and looking what good deed I could do today XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

That would be cool, but you know how you can't like everyone and not everyone can like you... And there are things that I want to change about myself, but overall I'll stay the same. You can think of it like I'm perfecting myself. At least I like to think that way. :p

Big things planned... I have some. But for now they are personal goals. The singing and guitaring. It's about my life, for now. :D
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

550 posts, anyone? :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

That would be cool, but you know how you can't like everyone and not everyone can like you... And there are things that I want to change about myself, but overall I'll stay the same. You can think of it like I'm perfecting myself. At least I like to think that way. :p

Big things planned... I have some. But for now they are personal goals. The singing and guitaring. It's about my life, for now. :D
well that's definitely true but I still don't think that anyone here dislikes you. There may be some who are neutral about you but I can't think of any reason why someone should dislike you
and perfecting oneself is kinda impossible but it's always good and honourable to at least try to improve :)

I hope you will do fine with your plans! but that doesn't has anything to do with a good deed :p

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

550 posts, anyone? :3c
you wanna celebrate everytime she reaches another 50 posts or what? :3c
your sucking up to someone is painfully obvious :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

well that's definitely true but I still don't think that anyone here dislikes you. There may be some who are neutral about you but I can't think of any reason why someone should dislike you
and perfecting oneself is kinda impossible but it's always good and honourable to at least try to improve :)

I hope you will do fine with your plans! but that doesn't has anything to do with a good deed :p

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------



you wanna celebrate everytime she reaches another 50 posts or what? :3c
your sucking up to someone is painfully obvious :derp
nini, UR logic is just so fail, I don't even want to reply. Just STFU :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

nini, UR logic is just so fail, I don't even want to reply. Just STFU :3c
oh now I know, you want to celebrate every 5 post she makes right? :hee
STFU just means that you can't come up with anything good in ressponse, so it's my win :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

oh now I know, you want to celebrate every 5 post she makes right? :hee
STFU just means that you can't come up with anything good in ressponse, so it's my win :3c
No, It's useless arguing with a wall.

Get the logic? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, improving, that's what I meant! xD I know people can't be perfect, but seeking perfection makes them perfect in a way... I've always belived that. (:BlahBlah)

I know. :sweatdrop But I'm a little girl now and can't do much. For now I do things like helping people when I can, I make small donations and I gave blood once. I'm thinking of doing it from time to time again. I'm skinny and I don't weigh much, but... the first time made me feel good. o.o So I thought, why not do it regularly. (Btw, my blood is 0+. :p) One day when I'll be able to do more, I will. :amuse (And I hope that doesn't sound just like "blah-blah-blah". :oh)

About the posts: I'll celebrate when it's 555. I'll have to look out for that though. xD I will most probably miss it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

No, It's useless arguing with a wall.

Get the logic? :3c
I would get the logic if I was a wall but you can honestly discuss with me and if you use some well-thought out arguments I might overthink my point of view ;)

Yes, improving, that's what I meant! xD I know people can't be perfect, but seeking perfection makes them perfect in a way... I've always belived that. (:BlahBlah)

I know. :sweatdrop But I'm a little girl now and can't do much. For now I do things like helping people when I can, I make small donations and I gave blood once. I'm thinking of doing it from time to time again. I'm skinny and I don't weigh much, but... the first time made me feel good. o.o So I thought, why not do it regularly. (Btw, my blood is 0+. :p) One day when I'll be able to do more, I will. :amuse (And I hope that doesn't sound just like "blah-blah-blah". :oh)

About the posts: I'll celebrate when it's 555. I'll have to look out for that though. xD I will most probably miss it.
well nothing you said talked like blablabla, I believe you because I got the impression that you actually are a very caring girl

I never spend some of my blood but that actually would be a nice idea, should do that sometime too o_o and it's not like it matters if it's small or big good deeds, the porpuse and the will is what matters. Just do what is in your reach and you are already doing everything you can
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top