Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Okay! :crying I'll try. It's just that my mic is almost broken it seems. Too much noises.

It's actually a "she". xD
You can do it :shakefist at least say a bit more, orgz is disappointed in you, he said it in his vost :derp

well that's fine too, invite her XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

Yes. Vosting is fun. And good for your health. So do it. For realZ!

No seriously. Do it.

DO IT NAO!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Play, play! :zomg

Well, I was going to be the singer and rythm guitarist, so... you can be the other singer? ^^' Like in K-On! They change, sometimes they sing together.

Yeah, going on tours is... *nervousnervousnervous* Cool! :sweat
LOL, sure, why not? I have never joined any band. I prefer to sing in choir, simply because it is beautiful and the bonding of friendship you feel there is deep and just awesome. Not that I don't wanna try singing in a band, but I might not be a very good soloist. XD

What country would you like to go for a tour, if you have the chance? :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

orgz is disappointed in you, he said it in his vost :derp
T.T

Yes. Vosting is fun. And good for your health. So do it. For realZ!

No seriously. Do it.

DO IT NAO!
Okay. :oh

But tomorrow, cause it's time to sleep "nao". xD

LOL, sure, why not? I have never joined any band. I prefer to sing in choir, simply because it is beautiful and the bonding of friendship you feel there is deep and just awesome. Not that I don't wanna try singing in a band, but I might not be a very good soloist. XD

What country would you like to go for a tour, if you have the chance? :D
Choir sounds good! :zomg I probably will be singing in a choir... if I get accepted in the Musical Academy that is. ><

What country? :oh I want to go everywhere! :zomg Even where there are no people. xD I wanna have concerts in the woods, for example. Acoustic music in the woods.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

You don't have to... Only if you feel like it.

How's the musician-ing stuff going for ya? Musical Academy, huh? Is that like, "musical" musical (like Sound of Music, Fame, West Side Story-musical) or just "music" academy?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I want to. xD I didn't have the time to do a vost today though, it's kinda late now and I gotta sleep.

Oh, sorry, it was meant to be "Music Academy". xD Silly me. It's not actually "going" right now, since the main thing I do is work. But I hope I'll go on some vocal lessons soon and then... I'll see.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I had nothing to post. xD

I'm kinda sick now. Nothing serious, just a cold. But right now my rose is running like it's a waterfall. o.o

I have four more days of work. Saturday is a free day. After that I'll look for some English lessons. I hope I'll find a regular job too. And then... who nows?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I had nothing to post. xD

I'm kinda sick now. Nothing serious, just a cold. But right now my rose is running like it's a waterfall. o.o

I have four more days of work. Saturday is a free day. After that I'll look for some English lessons. I hope I'll find a regular job too. And then... who nows?
well I didn't mean this thread in specific :D looks like you are quite busy?

again I hope you will get well soon! :comfort I know that a cold can be very annoying :(

Good luck with it then, I'm sure you will find something! :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh. :oh I still post in MH when I'm home, I just have work.

Thanks! I should get better. It's gonna be warmer these days.

And thanks again, I surely will find something. I just hope it's soon.

---------- Post added October 26, 2011 at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was October 19, 2011 at 01:05 AM ----------

Calling all fanboys...​

My thread is lonely. T.T
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Oh. :oh I still post in MH when I'm home, I just have work.

Thanks! I should get better. It's gonna be warmer these days.

And thanks again, I surely will find something. I just hope it's soon.

---------- Post added October 26, 2011 at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was October 19, 2011 at 01:05 AM ----------

Calling all fanboys...​

My thread is lonely. T.T
I hope you are fine now? :)

and I will give your thread some love :glomp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, yeah, I forgot to make an update. xD Yeah, I'm fine now.

:wtf Nii-chan! This thread would be very lonely without you. :crying

:hug

The thread loves you! :luv
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, yeah, I forgot to make an update. xD Yeah, I'm fine now.

:wtf Nii-chan! This thread would be very lonely without you. :crying

:hug

The thread loves you! :luv
that's good to hear :)

and I love this thread :love

so everythings completely happy on your side? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:amuse

Right now... Not really. xD I feel neutral. Work took all of my life and when it ended... There was nothing. :oh I forgot about doing the things I like to do. And I still feel kinda... empty... But I'm fine. I just feel... hollow. :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

:amuse

Right now... Not really. xD I feel neutral. Work took all of my life and when it ended... There was nothing. :oh I forgot about doing the things I like to do. And I still feel kinda... empty... But I'm fine. I just feel... hollow. :oh
I thought you were happy :scry

cheer up Adi, I'm sure there are a lot of happy things in your life :hug do some stuff you like and have as much fun as possible! :)
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

:amuse

Right now... Not really. xD I feel neutral. Work took all of my life and when it ended... There was nothing. :oh I forgot about doing the things I like to do. And I still feel kinda... empty... But I'm fine. I just feel... hollow. :oh
Don't worry. Be happy~ :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

But I'm not sad. xD I just don't feel... anything. :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I will, I will... eat something! :zomg Like... bread with butter and honey! :wtf
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Adi, did you not like my mafia clan? :worrybunny

I knew my love was one-sided :crying
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top