- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Random Paradise
Adi-chan!
How are you doing? Are you okay? I hope you're not feeling anything anymore. :3
Adi-chan!
How are you doing? Are you okay? I hope you're not feeling anything anymore. :3


I'm doing okay. I'm fine. And you hope I'm not feeling anything anymore?
If you meant that neutral state I was in, it's already gone. ^^ I feel happy once again! 

My apologies, Madam!

.... is blooming more than ever.
.



Started with English/Music lectures? 
I'm waiting for my mother to get the phone number of an English teacher that was teaching the daughter of some friend of hers (that sounds so complicated!
). I don't know why it's taking so much time... I'd search for a teacher myself, but my mother already asked so... we should at least wait for an answer. And if I get a job soon,
thats good
And dont listen to baka-chan aka niichan

I see. Okay then.
so scared 