Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Adi-chan! :o How are you doing? Are you okay? I hope you're not feeling anything anymore. :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Adi, did you not like my mafia clan? :worrybunny

I know my love was one-sided :crying
I still haven't seen it. xD Sorry! :comfort

Adi-chan! :o How are you doing? Are you okay? I hope you're not feeling anything anymore. :3
Hey, Phio-chan! :amuse I'm doing okay. I'm fine. And you hope I'm not feeling anything anymore? :blink If you meant that neutral state I was in, it's already gone. ^^ I feel happy once again! :whoo

Happy? :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

...I've just realized that my sentence was totally wrong. :fail My apologies, Madam!

Yay to know that you're getting better. How's life and school and work and online life and MH and... and...? :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

No, problem! :D :hug

Life is okay, "school's out forevah", work was okay yesterday, I got home earlier than the last time. I have no work now, so I'm still looking for a regular job. Online life is okay, I guess. :D MH is okay... I think? And... :love .... is blooming more than ever. :love
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

No, problem! :D :hug

Life is okay, "school's out forevah", work was okay yesterday, I got home earlier than the last time. I have no work now, so I'm still looking for a regular job. Online life is okay, I guess. :D MH is okay... I think? And... :love .... is blooming more than ever. :love
Haha Adi ^^ Haven't seen ya in ages.

Schools out forever for mee to :lmao.

As for love? Good luck with that. lol
(</clueless)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Haze! :wtf

Good luck, Haze! :comfort
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Random Paradise

Adi-chan :hug How u been? I missed you :scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:hug

I've been okay. :amuse But why do you miss me? :blink You weren't gone... I wasn't gone... :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

:hug

I've been okay. :amuse But why do you miss me? :blink You weren't gone... I wasn't gone... :oh
oh my lawlett is sucking up to nearly everyone these days, that's like his 5th personality right now :hee

hey Adi, how are things going? :) Started with English/Music lectures? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

5th personality... :teehee

Things are going okay. And no, english/music lectures still haven't started! :gwah I'm waiting for my mother to get the phone number of an English teacher that was teaching the daughter of some friend of hers (that sounds so complicated! :faint). I don't know why it's taking so much time... I'd search for a teacher myself, but my mother already asked so... we should at least wait for an answer. And if I get a job soon, :gwah I'll search for some vocal lessons too. Time is running out though. :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Random Paradise

:hug

I've been okay. :amuse But why do you miss me? :blink You weren't gone... I wasn't gone... :oh
:hi5 thats good :amuse But you were gone for couple of hours, and i already missed you :scry Cant help it :blai And dont listen to baka-chan aka niichan :hip


:hug


@Niichan- :sclap
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD I see. Okay then. :amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Random Paradise

ah going to exam adi :iik so scared :iik Osrry if i offended you :scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Good luck! :oh You'll do fine! :hug

And... you have offended me? :blink How? xD I don't remember such a thing.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yaaaay! I hope it went well.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

buuuut cleearly I'm baka-chan...? :derp

Anyways Adi what's you been up to?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Suuch a miniscule differentiation. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top