Re: Random Paradise
Last edited by a moderator:
Scav, it's your fault! I thought that this is the "What are you currently listening?" thread. 

I was kidding, I just didn't realize it. And thanks for keeping the thread active!
I can't make it on my own, cause I don't really have much to say. 






I was just clearing my voice. ^^what do AhEm mean
u don't wanna dance with me![]()
Adi
don't say you don't know this awesome song?Adi
are these:
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' aliiii-iiiii-iiiiive...
the lyrics?![]()



Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' aliiii-iiiii-iiiiive...

hahaha that's ur song, do a vostI was just clearing my voice. ^^

With the Barry Gibb falsetto!hahaha that's ur song, do a vost![]()

I don't think that's gonna happen soon. xDhahaha that's ur song, do a vost![]()
I don't think that's ever gonna happen.With the Barry Gibb falsetto!
But I like the Bee Gees. ^^
Thanks for asking. Still looking for a job. And I want to go to vocal lessons soooo badly!
And buy an electric guitar. I'm only able to go to English lessons, but they won't start until late December. So it's the same things until then... I'm trying to do things at home though! Like playing the guitar and studying Japanese and maybe singing a bit.
