Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise


Edit: I wanted to post this in another thread! :gwah Scav, it's your fault! I thought that this is the "What are you currently listening?" thread. :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

come on at least i make a little activity on ur thread :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD I was kidding, I just didn't realize it. And thanks for keeping the thread active! :hug I can't make it on my own, cause I don't really have much to say. :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

lol just keep saying random things like always, random smileys and random pics :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:zomg

:wtf

If that's okay... ^^'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

ofc that's okay
wanna dance salsa with me? :woo
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

AhEm...

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' aliiii-iiiii-iiiiive... :dance
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

what do AhEm mean :yelling
u don't wanna dance with me :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Adi

are these:

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' aliiii-iiiii-iiiiive...

the lyrics? :lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

Songs thread! You seem to be a big music lover.
Although I don't any of the songs posted here :bored

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' aliiii-iiiii-iiiiive...
:lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm good! :zomg Thanks for asking. Still looking for a job. And I want to go to vocal lessons soooo badly! :gwah And buy an electric guitar. I'm only able to go to English lessons, but they won't start until late December. So it's the same things until then... I'm trying to do things at home though! Like playing the guitar and studying Japanese and maybe singing a bit.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

Adi-chaaaan! :hug

Come to the store where I work and buy a guitar I renovated! I'll give you a discount! :amuse

(nevermind the travel costs)

Studying Japanese on your own is so hard.. Are you thinking of taking classes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top