Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

I'll always be here, Nana! :hug

It's a bit far from you, but I'll be there for you! ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:wtf

I love you too! :hug

I love you other people as well. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Wow...this thread is gross :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:fan
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

-5 minutes, Gary! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Can...can..can I join the club? :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Cos when women unite it's always dangerous and disastrous; that's why we've tried to keep you guys separate :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Well... you know... I... I'll be glad t ohave you here. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Yes! :woo

"pshhht radio team leader, I've successfully infiltrated the women's group and will be sending you new information as I get them. Over."

SO.....what do we do in this club??? :eyeroll
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

I think riki meant 'I-had-a-bad-experience-with-my-best-friend-club' o.o

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Yes! :woo

"pshhht radio team leader, I've successfully infiltrated the women's group and will be sending you new information as I get them. Over."

SO.....what do we do in this club??? :eyeroll
You? Get us some grapes!
ps.: Boba can also do good massage ^-^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Can...can..can I join the club? :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------



Cos when women unite it's always dangerous and disastrous; that's why we've tried to keep you guys separate :hip
is this a strategy to separate us (ladies)..so that it won't become a dangerous situation?? :gwah

you're evil :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

is this a strategy to separate us (ladies)..so that it won't become a dangerous situation?? :gwah

you're evil :hurr
:teehee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

No, Adi! you're the good one. Don't let Lalla corrupt you with her evil hispanic ways :s
Maybe I was already corrupted? :3c

:oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top