Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

Yeah until they all convince one another that one of them is a bitch...women :derp
:notrust......

MH ladies are the exception that proves the rule:hee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: A Teen No More

I wish nana's cat was like that :amuse help her wake up in the morning; cos that's a very helpful cat right thuuurrrrr!
He does o.o
He's a walking bell now and whenever I move in the bed he jumps on me with his goddamn claws and I dunno what wakes me up faster @.@: bell or claws.
And he does that a lot thruout the night =-=
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

That's only because we all already know we're all bitches, but we love each other anyway.
The true test of ultimate friendship!

All my bitches love me. :hee
AAAhhh..okaaayy :oh

:arf

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

He does o.o
He's a walking bell now and whenever I move in the bed he jumps on me with his goddamn claws and I dunno what wakes me up faster @.@: bell or claws.
And he does that a lot thruout the night =-=
why don't u remove the bell?? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Teen No More

I don't hate you, I love you, Milly O.O I just keep a safe distance XD
Why?! How will I poke you and bite you and annoy you, then?!?!?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Teen No More

How many men to get the beer from the fridge?
None, it's the job of women.
:oh...is this the right format?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

whocarez

Why do women fake orgasms ?
Because they think men care.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Teen No More

I'll just get closer to you then, Farfles. Don't narfle!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

That's only because we all already know we're all bitches, but we love each other anyway.
The true test of ultimate friendship!

All my bitches love me. :hee
Yeah, come 'ere, bitch! :cuddle

Sorry for calling you a bitch, Naomi. O.O

Why? because I make jokes that aren't really funny? :oh
Hmmmm...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Teen No More

Yeah, come 'ere, bitch! :cuddle

Sorry for calling you a bitch, Naomi. O.O
:rofl

That was the best thing I've ever seen.

:cuddle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top