Re: A Teen No More
Not, that was you!
You Boperv.
Not, that was you!

You Boperv.

![]()
This thread has seriously gone wild.
I like it.

Wait whaaaat? What happened??? :aarrrfffffDon't tease her, she got pretty wild on skype last night![]()

Some reference to chocolate nuts(koen is my witness), talks about wearing teeny shorts with adam's name on a t-shirt, wanting to disconnect my shorts(Wait whaaaat? What happened??? :aarrrfffff
darn I missed that![]()
), and plenty of other strange and creepy things. 
Not at all, though I prefer to undress myselfSo, a girl undressing you is creepy? o.o

Some reference to chocolate nuts(koen is my witness), talks about wearing teeny shorts with adam's name on a t-shirt, wanting to disconnect my shorts(), and plenty of other strange and creepy things.
![]()
Not really, but ok.that's boringNot at all, though I prefer to undress myself![]()


why don't I believe you??Not really, but ok.



cos you did not mention chocolate...so why was I skyping alone with Adi and none of this came up?![]()

very truecos you did not mention chocolate![]()

care to show me then?that's boring
you don't know what you're missing![]()




