Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD I'm just happy. And you know how I am when I'm having fun, I'm hyper.

Yes, take me there! :arf
I do? :oh ...IMEAN...SHURE :arf

Take you where? :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the...

o.o

xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:lmao

You're funney.

So yeah, summer weather in March sounds nice.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

It's not quite summer, this weather would be considered a really mild Summer day, unseasonably cool. It's warmer than even Spring weather though at times.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

O.o Wow.

Like I said, take me! :XD

I don't like heat though. I like temperatures between 20 and 25 C.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Wow? It's not that high. We get the best of both worlds here with Heat and Snow.

Well those temps are comfortable, but the high in June-July-August is easily higher than 30 C
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Well yeah, but for here 27 C would be pretty high in March.

Yeah, I know. Same here. But temperatures above 25-26 degrees are... :bored
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

We've got a chilly-ish week here; 8 bloody degress :bored
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:hug Come here, it's warm.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

xD I see.

I'll go to you then so I don't die from the heat.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

As long as I'm not out in it too long I like the heat. Sitting outside with a refreshing drink...memorable muggy summer nights :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I love the heat! :allthe

But let's not exaggerate either you know...I love sitting outside in the balcony when it's hot but as long as I can find some shade.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Just like anything else, you get a bit tired of it. The first hot-as-hell day, the first snow...eventually it wears thin. Shade is essential of course.

Though Summer ending is more depressing usually even though I love Autumn and mostly everything about it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

YES GARY I AM THE MOST CONFUSED ONE OF US ALL :shin
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Doesn't make me less confused :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

But what if she'll hurt me :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top