Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Yeshh! :hurr

But you said you're going. :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Yeah I'm going home now :hurr

I'll talk to you later :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

O.O

:wtf

Farfalla! :hug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

;.;

You promised! T.T
I know, sorry. Came home late and am really tired so no skype. Sorry.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

O.O

No, that's you! :yelling

How could you be so heartless? ;__;
I was the one justifying his drunken feelings...how dare you :gwah

That's such a great smiley :rofl

It needs to be for a specific someone, so that it's completely ironic and funny :plot
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

That's such a great smiley :rofl

It needs to be for a specific someone, so that it's completely ironic and funny :plot
There are loads of cool ones like that on DA :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I know, sorry. Came home late and am really tired so no skype. Sorry.
o.o

You said "sorry" twice! O.O

It's okay, Adam! :hug
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,446
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

If I may, I'd like to apply.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

want to have a smiley named after me too :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Name it after a gay person, like you or Thorn, then ^-^
We both have smileys :yelling

But naming it after a guy was what I was going for

If I may, I'd like to apply.
I'm not obtuse, I know your motives :eyeroll

want to have a smiley named after me too :arf
Everyone is able to have a smiley, chill out...but you can't just get one whenever you want...it's like giving yourself a nickname, it just doesn't work and it's deserving of ridicule :nod. Though some just seem to fit even if the person used it first.

See how well thought out I am about completely inane shit? :edu
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,446
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I'm not obtuse, I know your motives :eyeroll
Ahahah, it's actually quite plausible that you do. :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

TURN UP THE MUSIC, I NEED IT IN MY LIFE YEAAAAAH~
WOOO-OHH-OHH-OHOHOOO-HOOOO-HO
:jacko
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,446
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top