Re: The Dreamer's Disease
Yeshh!
But you said you're going.
Yeshh!

But you said you're going.





And I'll be there tooYeah I'm going home now
I'll talk to you later![]()

;.;Yeah I'm going home now
I'll talk to you later![]()


I know, sorry. Came home late and am really tired so no skype. Sorry.;.;
You promised! T.T
Ok you know I can't stay mad at youI know, sorry. Came home late and am really tired so no skype. Sorry.

I was the one justifying his drunken feelings...how dare youO.O
No, that's you!
How could you be so heartless? ;__;

That's such a great smiley


There are loads of cool ones like that on DAThat's such a great smiley
It needs to be for a specific someone, so that it's completely ironic and funny![]()

o.oI know, sorry. Came home late and am really tired so no skype. Sorry.

Name it after a gay person, like you or Thorn, then ^-^That's such a great smiley
It needs to be for a specific someone, so that it's completely ironic and funny![]()

We both have smileysName it after a gay person, like you or Thorn, then ^-^

I'm not obtuse, I know your motivesIf I may, I'd like to apply.

Everyone is able to have a smiley, chill out...but you can't just get one whenever you want...it's like giving yourself a nickname, it just doesn't work and it's deserving of ridiculewant to have a smiley named after me too![]()
. Though some just seem to fit even if the person used it first.
Ahahah, it's actually quite plausible that you do.I'm not obtuse, I know your motives![]()

Yeah, a rare instance of you not being hard to figure outAhahah, it's actually quite plausible that you do.![]()



None taken.Yeah, a rare instance of you not being hard to figure out
No offense obviously![]()
TURN UP THE MUSIC, I NEED IT IN MY LIFE YEAAAAAH~
WOOO-OHH-OHH-OHOHOOO-HOOOO-HO
![]()
