Re: The Dreamer's Disease
Okay, update:
Work is going better lately, I'll have to look at other people's articles for two weeks starting from Monday. I'm not sure, but I think I'll do that even after that. More responsibilities!
I also started an English course last Saturday, it's for taking the English exam this year so I can go to uni (this time for sure!
). Things with my boyfriend looked like they were gonna end, but suddenly everything's okay again. And overall, life's great currently. ^^ I'll also have to get back to Japanese lessons, once the English ones finish. So I gotta catch up on my Japanese til then. 
That is all. xD
Okay, update:
Work is going better lately, I'll have to look at other people's articles for two weeks starting from Monday. I'm not sure, but I think I'll do that even after that. More responsibilities!
I also started an English course last Saturday, it's for taking the English exam this year so I can go to uni (this time for sure!
). Things with my boyfriend looked like they were gonna end, but suddenly everything's okay again. And overall, life's great currently. ^^ I'll also have to get back to Japanese lessons, once the English ones finish. So I gotta catch up on my Japanese til then. 
That is all. xD
really glad to hear that things are going so well for you 














