Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Okay, update:

Work is going better lately, I'll have to look at other people's articles for two weeks starting from Monday. I'm not sure, but I think I'll do that even after that. More responsibilities! :faint I also started an English course last Saturday, it's for taking the English exam this year so I can go to uni (this time for sure! :shakefist). Things with my boyfriend looked like they were gonna end, but suddenly everything's okay again. And overall, life's great currently. ^^ I'll also have to get back to Japanese lessons, once the English ones finish. So I gotta catch up on my Japanese til then. :sweat

That is all. xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Okay, update:

Work is going better lately, I'll have to look at other people's articles for two weeks starting from Monday. I'm not sure, but I think I'll do that even after that. More responsibilities! :faint I also started an English course last Saturday, it's for taking the English exam this year so I can go to uni (this time for sure! :shakefist). Things with my boyfriend looked like they were gonna end, but suddenly everything's okay again. And overall, life's great currently. ^^ I'll also have to get back to Japanese lessons, once the English ones finish. So I gotta catch up on my Japanese til then. :sweat

That is all. xD
Sounds funtastic! :zomg really glad to hear that things are going so well for you :hug
so you're going to check other people's articles? Definitely is a great responsibility but it also means that your boss trusts you! :mono

And of course all the best luck, this time you will make it! :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Codename Shkippu

Thanks! ^^ Yeah, my boss (she's actually my second boss, but whatever) seems to trust me. She said I should believe in myself more and things. I don't feel like I'm in the position to check other people's articles yet, but she's gonna be on vacation for two weeks. But today she said I'm gonna do it "from now on". o.o The pressure! :faint Gotta get better at it so that I don't tell people useless things. Imagine me saying "no, this article is no good" to one of the people and the article actually being quite nice. :oh

You know, I'm kinda scared of failure. :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Codename Shkippu

Congrats, Adi!

You must be doing a great job; after all, why else would your boss trust you to do the job? :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Codename Shkippu

Yaaay! :yay

Congrats, Adi!

You must be doing a great job; after all, why else would your boss trust you to do the job? :amuse
I... guess so. :oh I guess it's cause it's not too hard or anything. But I feel a bit confused. xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Codename Shkippu

Thanks! ^^ Yeah, my boss (she's actually my second boss, but whatever) seems to trust me. She said I should believe in myself more and things
don't be fooled. making workers think you trust them, is part of the "manipulating people strategy". it's all about personality, some people are happy, work twice harder and don't ask much when u praise them. See? she's going on vacation, while u gonna work more :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

:XD

I see your point, but she just said it so I'll be more confident in what I do so that I can do my job properly. And btw, filling in for her for two weeks is not something too hard, anyone else can do it. It was just good to accept that, since I'm new and all.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

One Lifetime isn't enough for what?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

For all da choklot :edu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

I would go full gay for Bob if he had hair like that
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

I would go full gay for Bob if he had hair like that
I know you would. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top