Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Sometimes I think, Ancy and Adi are dupe accounts.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

:oh what's going on here?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

:hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

This is what I am trying to figure out :fail.
I kinda know what is going on but I don't like it.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I kinda know what is going on but I don't like it.
That is how I feel about everything all the time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

If only you'd vost yourself singing :bored
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Your life sounds interesting, Kaiten.
My life is often exciting but mostly confusing.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

2 girls = 1 guy left out o.o
Actually in this case...all the guys left out....but they're not far...just in the audience:p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Actually in this case...all the guys left out....but they're not far...just in the audience:p
Yeah, but the more girl pairs, the less chance you have with girls. Have you thought about it that way?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top