Discussion - Official Fanbook | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Official Fanbook

baditz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
and that cat have the highest Spirit stat in Taizai verse right now.

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think that the cat is a gift of the Goddesses in order to avoid Arthur be controlled by Gowther. Remember that Arthur gained the cat in Istar and he was getting close to Gowther that time.

Escanorzoldyck

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think that the cat is a gift of the Goddesses in order to avoid Arthur be controlled by Gowther. Remember that Arthur gained the cat in Istar and he was getting close to Gowther that time.
Good theory :super(maybe something else gave to him other than a goddess? )

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Cath is as old as Arthur though so I think he is simply a part of his hidden potential. kkck also had a theory about that, IIRC he said Cath was actually part of Gowther's powers and the one on Gowther's head when Fraudrin revealed that he is the Selfless.

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Cath is as old as Arthur though so I think he is simply a part of his hidden potential. kkck also had a theory about that, IIRC he said Cath was actually part of Gowther's powers and the one on Gowther's head when Fraudrin revealed that he is the Selfless.
Can be. And the flashbacks still didn't show Gowther's top head, which hints that he had a mark (the mark of Fraudrin, maybe?) or a cat.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can be. And the flashbacks still didn't show Gowther's top head, which hints that he had a mark (the mark of Fraudrin, maybe?) or a cat.
We clearly saw the top of Gowther's head in the chapter before this one, as well as Fraudrin's face mark, so I don't think that's the case.

MrSchmitty7

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys, according to another fan book type of thing called "paired sins" Meliodas's demon mark gives him about 20,000 levels of extra power. That was before he died, so his total power level right now should be around 80,000

Theforsakensoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Guys, according to another fan book type of thing called "paired sins" Meliodas's demon mark gives him about 20,000 levels of extra power. That was before he died, so his total power level right now should be around 80,000
Where'd you get this? Would you mind posting a link please

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's not necessarily the case because that was before he died as you said. When his power was sealed by Merlin he was able to go from 3370 to 10300. His PoD now is much more powerful, it means his PL is at least around 80K. It is most likely much higher than that.

Where'd you get this? Would you mind posting a link please
Yakkun talked about this in the TC thread. Meliodas's PL with his mark(before his death) has been revealed in Paired Sin.

Marco Polo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Read the power levels a while back

Arthur with a PL of 40k excites me, hopefully we get to see him do shit soon

Also lol @ the cat having a higher PL than 5 of the sins

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England

Not anymore it doesn't.

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not anymore it doesn't.
As of now he still does because we don't have a new update.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Arthur had the 40K since the beginning of the story. Since Nakba is planning a Arthur spinoff I wonder if he will do anything big fighting wise in this manga.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Arthur had the 40K since the beginning of the story. Since Nakba is planning a Arthur spinoff I wonder if he will do anything big fighting wise in this manga.
He will have a role to play in this arc. I think he will kill Galan, he is the one who petrified Merlin, destroyed Camelot and is one of the weakest Commandments. Their PLs are comparable even without Cath.

Marco Polo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Did they tell us that and I missed it?

Not anymore it doesn't.
(Technically it still does until either the manga confirms otherwise or there's a new databook lol)

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Did they tell us that and I missed it?
Arthur's PL? That was revealed in the databook. I'm pretty sure no one talked about it in the actual manga and I don't think Suzuki ever mentioned it in one of the question corner things either.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Arthur's PL? That was revealed in the databook. I'm pretty sure no one talked about it in the actual manga and I don't think Suzuki ever mentioned it in one of the question corner things either.
He either means the future Arthur-centered spin-off or the fact that Arthur's PL has always been 40,000, but the latter is pretty much obvious.
He knows that the databook revealed Arthur's power level:

But yes, @Marco Polo, a future "manga" centered around Arthur was mentioned by Nakaba quite a while ago, assuming that's what you mean.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I wonder, what kind of enemy Arthur face in his own manga, i mean he have 40k PL, it alone already equal with TC, did it happen after NnT story? Or maybe Meliodas is the main enemy in arthur manga @o@.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I have a question about the first databook, or both databooks in general. I just don't remember whether these appeared in the second one as well.

As you can see in the following pic, the attacks of the characters have star rankings. Do those imply the power or the difficulty or the range of the attack? Does anyone know?

Kokuryuu

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I have a question about the first databook, or both databooks in general. I just don't remember whether these appeared in the second one as well.

As you can see in the following pic, the attacks of the characters have star rankings. Do those imply the power or the difficulty or the range of the attack? Does anyone know?

Those stars indicate the magical power consumption rate of the attack.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France

Nope, the stars note the quantity of magic consumed.