OMO I'm just a bear

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Panda tried to cuck me last night had to tell him I wasn't interested...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
explaining hyung what a cuck is was a spicy undertaking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh I can tell. The Toxicity level in this thread alone warrants protection.

Your country icon changed to Japan Tspanda... is there a story there or has it always been japan and i'm a failure at noticing things?
ye this jungle has turned into a toxic wasteland

always been japanese desu tbh
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
No it's not
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh Goi-chan please get glasses! Ofc it's me Kat!~
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
You two at it again..
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Tfw you've consumed 3,679 kcal and it's not even 2pm yet
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I got bored at work fam
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What did you eat tho? Sugar?
I had, scrambled eggs, bacon, 2x toast, banana and OJ in the morning, when I got to work I had a breakfast subway (footlong) at 9am with an OJ and for lunch i had a Chicken and bacon ranch melt footlong with an OJ.
 
Top