OMO I'm just a bear

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I do
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
He said the other day that he likes dem oranges in his mouth apparently
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kwa-chan is that you? :zomg
:zomg Yes! Yes it is. How've you been doing Kat?

Damn Law smdh. You used to be toxic but now you're basically the League EU server all by itself tbh. Idk if i can associate myself with you anymore.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Can we not pick on my boy lawl plz, I get offended tbf
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And apparently he has a penguin as his muscle now, smh, when did this website go downhill. This used to be a good site... *flash backs*

@Kat

I'm doing well! Finals are coming up so... preparing to cry myself to sleep more often but aside from that I'm holding up pretty well! Anything interesting going on ?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,743
Gender
Female
Country
China
Currently, the mafia game

Soon, getting home
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Kat

I'm doing well! Finals are coming up so... preparing to cry myself to sleep more often but aside from that I'm holding up pretty well! Anything interesting going on ?
Actually, I have entry tests for uni in like 2 weeks and then my finals in like 3-4 so I'm kinda desperate now for I haven't really started studying :emocat But I"m going to a wedding right after the exams which is good! Anything new there? :zomg
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
S.M.D.H Com'at me Lawl

@Kat

Mostly just music. I'm getting better at music production and even started composing for small films. I can't wait til the summer when i can sit around... eat cheetos and do music. This whole.. school thing. Is tiring. My degree is a 5 year course, and i emotionally checked at 2 years into it.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Computer Science. It's the worst and the best at the same time.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Kat

Mostly just music. I'm getting better at music production and even started composing for small films. I can't wait til the summer when i can sit around... eat cheetos and do music. This whole.. school thing. Is tiring. My degree is a 5 year course, and i emotionally checked at 2 years into it.
Yeey naicuu! It's good that you are working on things you like while you are still studying! Will be easier for you after you are done soo good luck with that!~
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
How dare she refer to me as a penguin it's nim sama, panda my boy focus on your stat I don't want another failure.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:hug

Thank you, thank you! I just been swamped with work. Finals... you know how that story goes. Glad to see the olde gang hasn't abandoned ship quite yet. How're you holdin' up?
Good luck Machi-nim. I'm alrite. New semester starts from May. Took a break from work. Enjoying some holiday. Avoiding troubles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeey naicuu! It's good that you are working on things you like while you are still studying! Will be easier for you after you are done soo good luck with that!~
What are you doing Kattu? You don't go to trips anymore:scry
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,743
Gender
Female
Country
China
Dont worry she already found a summer camp to attend~
 
Top